Chapter 20

"Mmm, it smells so good." You inhale deeply, taking in the mix of smells all around you.

"Good! I'm glad you were able to make it!" Zen aproches you, and you smile. "Obi and him probably worked together on this. Or maybe Mistuhide..." lost in your train of thought, you don't realize Obi had walked up and was trying to talk to you.

"Princess? Princess? Hello?" Obi is waving a hand in front of your face. You snap out of your trance and smile.
"Oh hi Obi! You really went over board." Obi grins, and opens the door to the dining room for you. You sit in your spot, and admire all the food.
Shirayuki comes and sits next to you.

"Hi (Y/N)! Happy birthday!" The red head smiles at You.

"Thanks!"

Time skip

You wipe your face with your napkin, and lean back in your chair. The food was delicious. There was all sorts of food, all of it done perfectly. "Obi really out did himself."  You ask to be exscused, and start to head up to bed. After a long day, you are just ready for bed. You thank your friends, especially Obi, for everything.

Switch to Obi's point of view, sorta. Idk.

(Y/N) heads up to bed, and thanks everyone. Obi heads up not long after. He sits in his bed, holding a small, wrapped box in his hand.

"I want to give it to her. It is the perfect opportunity. But what if she doesn't like it? What if she doesn't like me the way I like her?"

Obi jumps up and darts into the hallway, at the sound of a scream.

"Help! Obi!"

Obi busts down (Y/N)'s door, and sees her being pulled back by a man with a scar on his forehead. They vanish into the dark night, and Obi jumps after them.