Chapter 14

"Where are we going?" You exclaim. Obi smiles at You. "The combat area. I'm going to teach you how to fight."
You stare at him in disbelieve. "I'm not fighting. I'd be terrible."

He ignores you, and keeps pulling you by the hand. "You know, I can walk myself." He turns back and smiles at You. "I know." He doesn't let go, and you don't want him to.

"Ok. Here is a sword. Fight me." You hold the wooden sword in your hand, and come at him. He slips to the side, and you trip. His hand flies out, and catches you.

"(Y/N)?" You hear Ruto, and swing around.

"Ruto, I didn't know you were here." He looks at Obi, then back at you.

"Who is he?" He looks at you in the eye.

"This is Obi." You point to Obi, and then to Ruto. "And this is my brother."

Obi bows to him. "Nice to meet you." Ruto grabs a sword, and approaches Obi. "You guys are fighting without me?" He raises his wooden sword to Obi. Obi smiles, and smacks his sword against Ruto's. You step back, and watch them fight.

Ruto looks like he is winning, but then  Obi jumps behind him, and pokes him in the back. "Gotcha." Obi smiles pridefully at Ruto, and Ruto rolls his eyes. " Good job." He smiles, and says to Obi. Obi wipes his neck.

"Well, I have some work to do. I will see you guys later. Nice meeting you, Ruto." Obi walks out of the room.

Now Ruto turns to you. "So, you think dad would be happy of you two got together?" You blush. "Shut up."
He laughs, and continues to torment you. "He looks at you with so much care in his eyes." You turn away, and blush. Ruto stares at you. "Do you like him?" You never really admitted it, but you did.

"Yes."