3

CHAPTER THREE: Unexpected Betrayal

Tyron's pov

"Hony, don't you want to go home yet?" I turned to Hannah when she asked me while we were eating at a Japanese restaurant.

"Mmm, why? Do you want to go home now?" I asked, but he shook her head.

"No. I mean, you? Don't you want to go home yet?" I frowned at her question.

"Saan ba? Sayo? Papapasukin mo ba ako?" I asked, but it seemed like I was asking the wrong question, because Hannah also thought wrong of what I said.

"W-wait, no!" Natatawa kong saad, habang sinasangga ang mga hampas niya.

"Such a pervert!" I chuckled.

"I mean, sa bahay mo, Hon. Papapasukin mo ba ako sa bahay mo. H-hindi sayo." I scratched my nape as I correct what I said as my voice went lower, almost whispering.

"Whatever!"

"Pft, but no, I'm not going home." I answered, reason for her to look and frown at me.

"What? And why? Did you forget that Cia is all alone in your house?" She sneered.

"I just don't want to," I replied.

"No, go home. Cia is alone."

"But, Hon.. just this night." I insisted.

"No. And when I say no. It really means no. Think about your wife's condition." It was so hard to please her, that's why I put my fork and spoon down. Letting my back rest on the couch.

"I don't want her. I don't want to be with her and she'll never be my wife."

"Stop it. You're married, unwanted or wanted, she's still your wife. Be responsible!"

"I still don't like her. Why do you even keep forcing me to be that woman?"

"Why are you also refusing, then?! She's your wife-"

"On paper," I added.

"She's just my wife in a contract paper, but she will never own me. Never. I don't care if she gets hurt. She deserves it anyway. She will suffer as long as I see her alive. She broke us before, so it will be a pleasure for me if she suffers too. "

"Tyron, watch your words!"

"What? Tama naman ako, ah."

"No, probably not."

"Yes, I am. Sadyang you're too kind to everyone, that's why you feel sorry for that woman." I spoke.

"Fine! Oo, I'm mad at her too. But Hon, listen. You don't have to treat her like that. I'm yours and you're mine again. So please, forget about it. Why don't you just forgive her? " I just gasped.

"Hon, remember, she's still a woman, like me. What if I'm in her position, sasakyan mo pa rin ba siya?" She asked again. I stared at him for a moment, trying to understand what she was saying. I know she's right and has a point, but I can't help it. I'm angry and I can't forgive her just like that.