Chapter 1

Today is the beginning of my final year for my studies and I hope this year going to run smoothly for me so that I can focus on my dreams. I hope things that have happened in the previous years will not be repeated because I want a composed life now. I was born as one of the daughter to a VIP businessman and trust me, life is never been more challenging especially when you have to live the life where you've been surrounded by not just one but ten close protection officer or the famous name is bodyguard. It's not that I don't like been protected but its makes me felt like I've been caught for doing a big crime and I've been captured by those FBI or CIA's agent. I was making my way to have my breakfast that morning when I saw there were four bodyguard standing around my car and one of them is James, my driver.

"Morning, Mum. Dad." I said and sat besides my little 20-years-old sister, Anisha. Yes, I know she's twenty and "little" doesn't seems suitable to describes her but for me, Anisha will always remained to be my little sister. Plus, she's very much annoying.

"Good morning, dear." said my dad. Tea and newspaper. His morning routine and one more thing, he maybe look like another cliché serious businessman but actually he is a very cool dad.

"Can someone explains to me about those bodyguard ?"

"Your father hired them for you." smiled my mom while filled up a cup of tea for me.

"But why ?"

"Because you need protections. Duhh .." answered Anisha.

"I don't ask you. Duhh .." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Dad ?"

"Yes." answered Dad while folded the newspaper and ready to eat his breakfast.

"Those bodyguard ?"

"I hired them so they will protect you." said my dad, almost same like what mom and Anisha said just now.

"But why ? I don't need any protections."

"Really ?"

"Yeah .."

"Remember what happened to you last year ? You've been kidnapped and it took us 48 hours to save you, Deepika."

"But Dad, that's last year.. and don't worry. I've learnt how to defence myself now .."

"From Priyanka Chopra in Mary Kom ? Hah !" said Anisha, interrupted my conversations with my dad.

"Just eat your breakfast, Anisha." I said furiously. Oh God, this girl kept interrupting my conversations.

"Look, I've done all these because I just want to protect you. You've been studied on a normal college not an elite college like Anisha so I'm just worried about you, Deepika." concerned Dad.

"But that doesn't mean I need bodyguard to make me feel safe..Dad, I don't want any bodyguard around me. James is enough."

"James just your driver and he can't keep on eyes around you when you've entered the college, right ? So, if anything happens with you.."

"Nothing will happens to me, Dad. I don't want any bodyguard. That's it." I said and fold my hands across my chest.

"No. You need bodyguard."

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"I'm not. Otherwise, I won't go to college. Let me fails my final year. Let my dream shattered. It doesn't mean anything to you, right ?"

"If both of you are done, please eat the breakfast. Stop all this drama. No one will fail and none of the dreams will be shattered. Prakash, just listen to her. She won't give up easily. You know that.." said my mom. Maybe she's bored with the new drama that me and my dad just created this morning.