Chapter 13

I stood still looking at how tight Tara hugged that women. Then, the women quickly walked towards me and hugged me tightly. I felt awkward but I need to control my feelings because I'm not sure who is she.

"Babe, it's me. Kriti... your best friend." said the women after we pulled away. Her eyes was in tear but she tried to put a smile on her face. Her name sound familiar but I can't remember her.

"She don't remember anything, Kriti." said Ranbir.

"I know but... babe, I'm your bestie. Don't you remember me ?" asked the women while holding my hands. I shook my head even though I know it will hurt her feelings. I don't want to tell lies. Her face look a bit frustrated but she still tried to smile when a guy approached her.

"It's okay, baby. Give her some time, okay ?" said the guy.

"Okay, pumpkin." replied the women.

Pumpkin ? Why she called him pumpkin ? Suddenly, I felt pain in my head again while asking myself that questions. I've saw a figure again. I saw myself too. I was laughing about something with someone. I was laughing about pumpkin with R... Ranbir. At the same time, I've realised that the women asked me to sit on the sofa and keep calm. Ranbir sat on my right side and tried to heal me from the pain while Tara sat with the women and her guy.

"Sweetheart, are you okay ?" worried Ranbir. I nodded my head after the pain goes away. Ranbir was so worried about me. I think he shouldn't be that worried because its makes me feel guilty.

"Babe, I'm sorry for making you..." said the women.

"It's okay, Kri... Kriti. Kriti, right ?" I asked.

"Yes. Oh God, babe you've remember me !" said Kriti, excitedly.

"I don't actually remember you but your face and voices came to my mind just now so..." I said as I look at Ranbir. He held my hands and smiled at me. I don't know why.

"Mama, can we continue with our breakfast now ?" asked Tara.

"Sure, baby." I said before we walked to the dining table and continued with our breakfast. We do invites Kriti and her guy to joins us and they didn't hesitated.

                                           *****
I was standing alone in the balcony, drowned in my thought, trying to remember everything that I've forgotten when I realised someone stood besides me. It was Kriti.

"What were you thinking, babe ?" asked Kriti.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Babe, you know that you're not good at telling lies." claimed Kriti.

"I...Kriti, I'm trying to remember everything but it seems to be impossible. I want to remember about my family, my parents, you, Tara, Ranbir..." I said and paused. Then I continued, "I'm feeling very guilty when Ranbir looked so worried about me..."

"You don't have to feel guilty, babe. Ranbir loves you so much. That's why he's worried about you." said Kriti as she held my hands.

"But I can't remember him, Kriti..." I cried.

Yes, I cried. I cried because I can't remember everything. I cried because I don't deserved his love. His love was too much for me while I can't remember anything about him. I know it's hurt him each time I stopped him from touching me. I know it's hurt him each time I keep silent when he told me about our memories.

"Don't cry, babe. I'm sure Ranbir don't mind about it. In fact, he's very much happy now. He was so miserable when you're in coma that time. Don't worry, babe. We will help you remember everything and don't worry about Ranbir. You're mean life to him." consoled Kriti while she hugged me.