Chapter 8

I entered my room and slammed the door. Why must it hurts so much ? Why did he brake my heart ? Why did I fall in love ? I screamed out to release all those pain but it still there. My heart still in pain. He's lying. I know he is lying. I know he do loves me. I love him too. I took my diary and throw it on the floor before I sat on the floor at the corner of my room. It hurts. It really hurts a lot. Broken heart is a real pain.

I can heard someone opened the door and entered the room. I looked and found Mum with Anisha looked at me before they decided to approach me.

"What happened, Dee ?" asked Anisha as she sat besides me.

"Nothing." I avoided while wiped my tears.

"Are you sure ?" enquired Anisha.

"Just leave me alone, Anisha." I said, sobbing.

"What happened, Deepika ?" asked Mum as she sat besides me.

"Mum ? Nothing, Mum..." I avoided, again.

"I'm your mother, Deepika. Don't lie to me. Do you love him ?" asked Mum while stroked my back.

"I don't understand what you're saying, Mum." I excused.

"Oh, come on ! You know Mum was talking about Ranbir." interrupted Anisha.

"Anisha.." warned Mum.

"Sorry, Mum." apologised Anisha.

"So, do you love him ?" continued Mum.

"Yes."

"Does he know about it ?"

"Yes."

"Does he love you too ?"

"Yes. Actually, no. I don't know, Mum. He.."

"What do you mean ?"

"I can feel that he love me too but .."

"So you've doubt about his love for you ?"

"No. I... he told me that he can't love me. He shouldn't love me." I cried.

"What did your heart say ?" inquired Mum.

I paused after heard Mum's questions. My heart. What did my heart says ? How can I answers it when my heart doesn't belongs to me anymore ? Ranbir just brought my heart with him and crushed it into pieces that still hoping it was really gently taken cared.

"He do loves me.." I finally answered.

"Then, fight for your love. Stop him, Dee !" interrupted Anisha again, with full enthusiasm.

"Anisha.." warned Mum, again.

"Okay, I'm going to zip my mouth." stated Anisha as she acted like she was zipping her mouth.

"Does he makes you happy ?" asked Mum.

"Yes, Ma. A lot."

"Then, do what Anisha told you just now. I will talk to your father about it. Don't worry. Your happiness is everything for us." smiled Mum while looked at me with hope that my dimples will appeared again.

"Yes, but I don't agree with this relationship." said Dad from the corner of my bed. He was holding my diary.

"Prakash..." said Mum but she don't have the opportunity to finish her words when Dad suddenly cut her words and said,

"I don't want to be mean but I'm against this love story. Our family status and his family status is difference. We have a reputations to be maintained."

"But Dad... I love.."

"I've made my decisions, Deepika."

"Prakash..." said Mum.

"No." said Pa before he walked out from my room with the diary.

"It's okay, dear. I will make him understand. But right now, both of you need to go to the airport and stop Ranbir. James told me that Ranbir are going to Greece and his flight is around 2 pm so go now before it's too late." ensured Mum while looked at the clock and held my hands. I looked at Mum and I can clearly saw that she will make sure everything is fine and I really need to fight for my love. I need to be strong.

"Okay, Mum. Let's go, Dee." said Anisha as she pulled me up and walked out from the house. Anisha asked James to take us to the airport quickly without worried about the speed. We still have thirty minutes before 2 o'clock. My heart beats keep raced against the time. There was heavy traffic jam during our journey and we're arrived at the airport three minutes before his flight. I quickly went out from the car and rushed towards the counter to ask about his flight.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am but the last flight to Greece just left five minutes ago." said the lady.

"But..."

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. You're just... a bit late." said the lady.

"Dee..." Anisha approached me. She hugged me when she saw I started to cry again and she stroked my back to calm me down. She know that I'm not strong to handle the pain by myself.

"Everything going to be fine, okay. Shhh...don't cry, Dee..." said Anisha.

"I've lost him, Anisha. I've lost him..." I cried. With despair pressured on myself, and disappointment strikes my heart, I left with no choice to except that  I've lost the love of my life. I've lost my first love. I've lost him. I've lost Ranbir. My 6 feet tall guy.

"Excuse me ?" a male voice approached me from behind as I felt someone grabbed my right hand. I turned to look before my eyes widen and my smiles quickly appeared on my face when I saw that person who stood in front of me right that time.

"Will come with me for a while ? Because I want to make a police report against you. You've killed me with your smile." said him.

"Ranbir..." I smiled but nothing can stop my tears.

"Bro, you almost kill us !" said Anisha and hit Ranbir's shoulder. Then, James asked Anisha to walk with him and give us some private moments.

"I hate you !" I said as I hit Ranbir's chest. He smiled at me before knelt in front of me.

"I would rather missed my flight again and again than hurting you. I would rather killed myself again and again than leaving you. I would rather die again and again than lied to you.." said Ranbir before I put my hands on his mouth.

"Don't say like that. It scares me..." I said to him and he held my hands before asked,

"Will you marry me ?"

Everyone that walked passed us stopped for a while and smiled looking at the way he proposed me. They were hoping and excited to heard my answer. Some of them even asked me to quickly agreed to his proposal even my sister, Anisha. James just smiled looking at us.

"Yes." I finally said my answer and everyone clapped their hands to show their happiness and Ranbir just plastered his wide smile on his face before stood up and hugged me tightly. I could sense how much he relieved with my answer and I could sense how much he loves me. That time when I've decided that I'd choose Ranbir. And I'll choose him, over and over and over again. Without pause, without doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing him.

"I'll keep choosing you too, sweetheart. Without pause and without doubt." said Ranbir like he can heard what I feel. Then he continued,

"And I'll try my best to convince your family. I need your support for that." Ranbir kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry. I'll always be by your side, Bira." I said and hugged him more tightly.