Chapter 2

Honestly, if you're having a green tea during your lunch time, its makes the tastes and the smells becomes extra special. It's like heaven ! I just love green tea. I was busy enjoyed my meal for the lunch break at the college's cafe with Kriti while we're discussed about our assignments. Yes, we're just started the semester but it's our final year so basically, everything needed to be settled as soon as possible.

"Babe, you're going to do the practical phase on your dad's company ?" enquired Kriti while bite her ham and cheese sandwiches.

"Yeah. Since I've studied in business so why not ? Do you want to join ? I can discuss it with my dad." I smiled before munched my meal. Paratha with chutney. I just love lovely food.

"Well, that's a good idea. I'm okay with it." smiled Kriti before continued, "Hi, pumpkin !" when she saw Sushant make his way towards us. And guess what, it's not only Sushant who walked towards us. Yes, Ranbir also walked towards us and sat in front of me while Sushant sat in front of Kriti. Kriti such a pampered girlfriend when she suddenly changed her behaviours to be like a 5 years-old-kid when Sushant come near to her. I mean, she's such a drama queen.

Ranbir had this nasty smiles on his face and I really wondered what's that mean. As he settled himself sat on the chair in front of me, he kept his eyes locked into my face. I don't know why he keep looking at me and for God's sake, it's really makes me uncomfortable. I tried not to give any attentions to him and acted like he was invisible but he still look at me !

"What ?" I asked.

"What ?" he asked.

"Why are you looking at me like that ?"

"Is that wrong ? I mean, I just look at my girlfriend's face." said Ranbir as he winked his right eye.

"I'm not.." I paused before whispered, "I'm not your girlfriend, okay."

"The whole college know about us, baby. Don't worry."

"Don't call me 'baby' okay."

"Then ? What should I call you ? Sweetheart ? Precious ? Or even you also want me to call you 'pumpkin' ?" mocked Ranbir same like the way Kriti called Sushant. I can saw that Kriti glared at Ranbir.

"Very funny, Ranbir." said Kriti.

"I know right." replied Ranbir.

"What ? Deepika, your boyfriend here is so mean..."

"Just forget it, baby. Come, follow me. I want to show you something." said Sushant before he and Kriti went away.

"Wait, pumpkin. My sandwiches." said Kriti before walked away. I wonder where they go but that's none of my business. I mean, they're dated each other and Sushant is a photography student so maybe he have something creative to show to Kriti. I love their relationship even though I'm not really interested in their 'drama romance' sometimes.

"I wonder why Kriti keeps calling Sushant as pumpkin.." I said as I finished my tea.

"Yeah, even I also wonder the same thing. I mean, which part of Sushant that reminds her of pumpkin ?" Ranbir said as he looked at the love birds who left us. Then, he quickly turned and looked at me with his nasty smile again.

"Do you think that part of Sushant..."

"What ? No. No way. Stop being such a dog, okay."

"What ? I was saying about his butt."

"Oh, I thought.."

"You thought ? Oh God, Deepika. Did you thought I was saying about Sushant's..."