HOODIE X MASKY

Masky p.o.v.

I was in the kitchen staring at the fridge waiting for the cheesecake that was never going to show up. I suddenly realized that it was never gonna show up. I slowly closed the fridge disappointed. I turned around to see Hoodie standing there eating my cheesecake. Now if this were Jeff or BEN I would have killed them on sight. But no‚this was my good old friend‚partner in crime‚ and long time crush Hoodie. I just stood other contemplating what to do.

Hoodies p.o.v.

I stood there slowly eating each bite with caution. I knew what was to come when eating Maskys cheesecake. It usually meant sure death. But what confused me was he was just standing there staring at me with thoughtful eyes. I suddenly stopped eating and continued the little staring contest we seemed to be having. He suddenly stepped forward and grabbed the cheesecake from my hands. But what surprised me was instead of leaving to go eat it‚he set it down without breaking eye contact.

Masky p.o.v.

I grabbed the cheesecake and set it down still not breaking the precious eye contact with Hoodie. I stepped forward and grabbed his hands. He broke eye contact by looking down at our intertwined hands. I let go of one hand to bring up his chin. I then pulled up his mask just up to his lips. I slowly kissed his lips trying to savor every last moment. When we seperated I could clearly tell he was blushing. I made a small smile while staring into his eyes. I then decide to be the first to actually say something.

"You taste better than cheesecake."
Readers:WHAT WAS THIS

Me:I know this wasnt exactly a lemon but this is just the beginning

BYE MY CHUNKY BUNNIES~*~*