Grinny X reader

Hello meh CHUNKEH BUNNEHS.

I decided I will keep it, thank you for anyone who gave me encouragement and I love you all.

Dedicated to @CreepyPastaLove23 who asked for this chapter.

I hope y'all enjoy this.

Your p.o.v.

I walked around outside my house, not daring to leave the perimeter. I sighed and looked around to suddenly see a black and red cat with an abnormal smile. I gave it a small smile but continued to ignore the furry creature. It slowly walked up to my with so much grace an elegance, I was appalled. I gave it a surprised look but picked it up anyway. It slightly purred nuzzling my cheek. I laughed, carrying it with me to my house. After I had set him down on my bed I grabbed the necessities for a proper bath.

~Time Skip~

After taking a refreshing and relaxing bath I got out and wrapped my body in a short, fluffy, black towel. I stepped out of the bathroom and into the adjoining bedroom. Ignoring the supposed cat on the bed, I went straight to my closet. Shuffling for cloths, I didn't notice the small bright light that came from my bed. After successfully finding my pajamas I turned around to see, not the cat, but a boy around my age. I shrieked in surprise, accidentally dropping my cloths, but luckily not the towel.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

All he did was smirk and get off the bed. His black and red scarf fluttered off his neck and onto the bed behind him. He slowly stepped forward towards me, I complied to his little game and stepped back. He smirked and took another step forward. I, yet again took another step back. I felt the wall scrape against the towel, seeping through it onto my back. I gasped at the cold texture of the pale pink wall. Just as I gasped he swiftly grabbed me around the neck and forcefully kissed me. My eyes widened and I struggled against his inhuman grip. He pulled apart legs and stuck his hand up the towel and across my thighs. I unwillingly moaned in pleasure as his cold fingers lightly brushed against me. His lips left mine as he smirked at me. His other hand around my neck left as he swiftly removed my towel. I gasped trying to cover myself. He picked me up bridal style and delicately threw me on the bed. He removed his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. He grabbed the scarf that was dangling on the side of the bed and proceeded to tie my hand to the headboard. I struggled against the restraints, but it was rendered useless. He lightly brushed his fingers against me, making me moan. He smirked and before quickly pushing in a finger, I gasped and a strangled moan forced its way out of me. He continued to pump his finger in and out before adding a second one. It became a slight sting before he added a third finger and it became pain.

"Ah-ah!" I whimpered.

He pulled out his fingers and there seemed to be a pause, I almost thought he left. Suddenly a sharp pain had entered me. I screamed in pain as he thrusted in and out of me. Soon the pain was replaced by pleasure and I let out a loud moan. He gradually gained speed, until the headboard hit the wall.

"Aah....ah!" I screamed.

A knot started to grow in my abdomen. A fiery pleasure kept growing inside me, I suddenly came and a few thrust later he came inside me. I loudly moaned as he slowly pulled out. Both of us were sweating and panting as he flopped beside me on the bed.

"I-I don't even know your name." I managed to speak out.

He lightly smirked, "Grinny." He simply answered.

I smiled, Grinny an interesting name.

Hey I know this sucked.....and took forever before being finished. But, at least I did give you something.

Again thank you for all the encouragement given to me to try to keep this. And I love you all.

BYE MEH CHUNKY BUNNIES