BEN X READER

Your p.o.v.

You were currently in your bedroom holding a controller staring at the

t.v. You had recently bought a new Legend of Zelda game. It just so happened to be Majoras Mask. You being an avid creepypast reader instantly thought of BEN DROWNED when you got the game. You currently up against Skull Kid‚which just happen to be way farther than you needed to be. You silently cheered because you really wanted to meet BEN. When you suddenly burst in flame and the screen went to black saying "You shouldn't have done that." you cheered so loud you swear the neighbors heard.

Then you saw a hand‚but instead of freaking out‚you grabbed the hand and pulled it out. He then fell on the floor face first. You busted out laughing almost nearly falling yourself. He then stood up readjusting his hat. When he saw you laughing he just smirked.

"So what's your name little missy?" he then said trying to be suave. You then busted out laughing even harder. All he did was growl before he pounced on you pinning your arms to the bed. He then whisked down to your ear and softly nibbled on it before whispering seductively in it.

"Your a bad girl‚and bad girla need to be punished."

He then began roughly kissing you on your lips. He softly made his hands up your shirt and to the clips on your bra. After successfully unclipping your bra he lifted up your shirt. He pulled your shirt and bra off revealing your breast. He kissed down your cheek to you jawline to your collarbone until he finally made it to your left nipple. He softly kissed your nipple before roughly sucking on it. You softly moaned out his name. He then pulled up just to do the same to the right. After managing to make you a moaning mess‚you managed to to notice he still has on all his cloths.  You pulled up his shirt and unbuttoned his pants before he stopped you. He then proceeded to remove your pants and underwear in a flash. Before you could react he managed to plunge a finger inside of you. You trying tease him held in a moan. He quickly got irritated and pushed in another finger. You only gaspes which didn't satisfy him enough. He then pulled both fingers out making you disappointed. You were gonna look to see what was.holding him up before you suddenly felt him thrust into you. You instantly moaned out. Hearing you moaned made him thrust into harder which resulted in him hitting your g-spot. You suddenly screamed out in pleasure as you had your first orgasm. You had noticed his thrust getting sloppier which you knew meant he about to cum. He then pulled out cumming on your stomach and slightly on your breast. He then fell beside you. You snuggled to his side your head laying on his chest. He wrapped an arm around you whispering three sweet words into your ear.

"I love you."

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY CHUNKY BUNNIES~*~*