Chapter 31

A/N: Sorry it took me longer than I said it would. I'm not going to waste your time with excuses, but here is the new chapter. Enjoy!!

-Elizabeth's POV-

I figured my brothers might be at Elena's, so I went there first. I knocked – what, I can be polite!

Elena was the one who opened the door. She took a step back, shock written all over her face. Her mouth was opening and closing like a fishes – it was quite comical. But I held in my laugh and just settled for a smirk. I could tell Klaus was holding in laughter as well. Elena's eyes were flitting between both of our faces.

"How is this possible?" she finally managed to spit out. "You are both supposed to be dead."

"Now is that any way to greet two of your favorite people, love?" Klaus asked, smirking. Elena glared at him, and I coughed to cover up a laugh. Elena glared over at me, then noticed our clasped hands. Her eyes narrowed even further, and a frown set on her face. She made a move to slam the door, but I grabbed it.

"I was just wondering if my brothers are here." I said. She glared at me, and shook her head.

"No." she replied tersely, then went to slam the door again. I glared harder and gripped the door harder, making it squeak on its hinges. She looked at me with shock and a trace of fear.

"You better not be lying to me, Elena." I growled. She glared.

"I'm not. They both left for the boarding house a few minutes ago. I was going to head over there shortly, but if you two are going, I think I will pass."

I smiled evilly.

"Now why would you do that? Shouldn't you be celebrating your victory over vampirism?" I asked slyly. She looked at me, shocked.

"Yes, yes, I know all about your little magic spell that saved your life." I said. Elena glanced at Klaus warily, probably wondering about what he thought of her humanity.

"If you were wondering, yes; I allowed Bonnie to keep you human. Yes, I am coming after you to make more hybrids. No, you can not run." Klaus said, smiling down at her. She glared back, and started to slam the door again. I sighed – she was being rude and uncooperative. I grabbed the door and ripped it off the hinges. She stepped back in shock. I raced in and grabbed her, throwing her over my shoulder.

"Let's go pay a visit to my brothers." I said.

Elena started thrashing and screaming for me to put her down. I ignored her feeble attempts, and walked out of the house. Klaus smiled at me, and walked beside me down the road. We heard Jeremy come down and yell out his sisters name, so we ran to the boarding house.

This time, I didn't bother knocking. It was time to have some fun. I motioned to Klaus to remain outside. He nodded and stopped where he was. I blurred into the house, dropping a still struggling Elena in the middle of the living room where my brothers sat, and then ran up the stairs.

Stefan and Damon both jumped up. Stefan ran to Elena, making sure she was alright. Damon looked all around, grabbing a table leg to use as a stake.

I stepped over to the banister.

"You wouldn't really stake your favorite sibling, now would you Damon?" I called down to him. He spun around fast. When he saw me, he dropped the makeshift stake. His eyes grew wide, and his mouth dropped.

"Lizzie?" he gasped. Stefan turned to me, and his expression was the exact same as Damon's. It was slightly funny, and I chuckled, rushing down the stairs and stopping in front of them. I smiled at them, while they stared at me and Elena glared.