Begining info

Hello folks this is curlyhorse here with my first book on wattpad. A How To Train Your Dragon fanfic. I saw the first movie in 2010 and was instantly a fan. Now since the second movie came out I have been searching for news everywhere for more things for httyd. There is defiantly going to be a third movie which I cannot wait for and there are rumours of a new television series called dragon masters! I simply could not wait any longer so I decided to write my own book on a third story of how to train your dragon. I knew I shouldn't have done a fan fiction of httyd3 because no one knows anything about it but everyone knows that there is definitely going to be a movie though so I didn't want to ruin the possible experience of the third movie with a prediction of what I think it will turn out like. With dragon masters still being decided on making I thought I should just name this fan fiction after that. This is because the last 2 series of dragons riders of Berk and dragons defenders of Berk didn't lead up to the next movie at all so I thought if I wrote my own story not leading up to anything important which could happen in the next movie. I would still have a good fan fiction for you all to read but without destroying the possible upcoming movie or the previous one.

So enjoy the story. Basically if you didn't get anything I just said I mean in the last 2 television series of httyd the story plot had nothing to do with the last movie or the second movie so their were no spoilers in the series. This is basically what I want to make this book like by basing it on my idea of a new television series after the second movie.

This book will be filled with things for all httyd lovers so there is nothing you are missing out on. There will be hiccstrid and other character relationships. Toothless and hiccup discoveries and a good story line. This will not one of those books that lead up to something finish that topic and move on to something completely different. Don't forget the gang are around 21-22 in this story because it is based 2 years after the second movie

Enjoy the story and if you have any suggestions on how u want the story to turn out or what things should happen to the characters please put in comments. I will happily take any ideas into account. Although, the story is still going to end up ending my way so sorry can't change the end. Have a really good idea for the end so stay tuned for it.

I seem to upload a lot. Like 2 or 3 times a day actually. But don't stress if I miss a day. I will try to stay as active as possible.

Incase you haven't watched the television series or other videos of httyd I'll sum up a few points here that might be included in the story.
snoggletog (Christmas holiday)
Thawfest (a game to test the strength of the characters and dragons)
Dragon racing (a game for dragons and dragon riders)
Red Death (dragon at end of movie 1)
Speed stingers (type of dragon)
Typhoomerang (type of dragon)
Fire worms (type of dragon)
Changewing (type of dragon)
Snap trapper (type of dragon)
Thunderdrum (type of dragon)
Screaming death (type of dragon)

Note: I do not own how to train your dragon nor any of its character. All I own is the plot line of this story.

Enjoy the series I have a lot planed....

:) peace out