Chapter 15 - Copies

--------------------
Astrid's POV:
--------------------

We ran towards our dragons.

"Stormfly!" I yelled as we found them.

"Wait?" There, I saw more than one Stormfly. Ten or so to be exact. "Hiccup what's going on?"

"Oh no! The quick changes have found the dragons. This is a problem."

"Hiccup what do we do. There are so many of our dragons we don't know which one is the real one" Fishlegs stated the obvious. There were ten or more of each of our dragons. And they all looked like exact copies. Even the scratch Stormfly has on her leg was copied by the quick changes.

"How are we going to find OUR dragons?!" Eret yelled looking at several Skullcrusher's.

"I....I don't know." Hiccup answered without a plan. Usually he always has a plan but not this time. This time we were in real trouble.

"Grease! Where in Thors name are you?!" Heather said searching through the hobblegrunts.

Toothless stood behind me and Hiccup looking at the other dragons.

"Toothless what do we do?" Hiccup said looking at him nervously.

Then out of the blue Cloudjumper landed in front of us with Valka and her staff in hand. She jumped off him and swung her staff around before hitting it on the ground when Toothless roared spreading his wings and his back beginning to glow blue. Toothless ran ahead of us and hissed at all the dragons lighting his one tail wing completely blue and hitting it on the floor. All the quick changes flew into the sky leaving our real dragons on the ground. Valka hit her staff on the ground again and Toothless stopped glowing.

"Wow! I didn't know your tail could glow too?!" Hiccup said hugging Toothless. "Like I always say, you never seize to amaze me bud."

"Stormfly!" I ran over and hugged her making sure it was actually her. All the other dragons were back too.

"Hiccup what in Odins name is going on here, you were supposed to be back a week ago." Valka yelled at him.

"I was coming back but lightning hit Toothless's tail and we crashed here. This is when I found this new species I call quick changes. I've been stuck here for a week!" Hiccup replied.

"Well thank gods your ok. Come on Cloudjumper let's get back." Valka said as Cloudjumper picked up Toothless and Hiccup and we flew back to Berk.

--------------------
Hiccup's POV:
--------------------

"Um, so mum....how did you know we were on that island." I asked while sitting on Cloudjumper.

"Oh I know everything!" She replied.

"Haha." I laughed nervously

"We're nearly there." Mum replied as I just sat quietly resting my back on one of Cloudjumper spikes.

We arrived back at Berk.

"Finally home! I thought we would never get back bud." I told Toothless after we landed.

Astrid punched me in the chest making the back wing on my flying suit pop out.

"Owwwww, that one was hard!" I said winding the wing back into my armour.

"Told you, you would be in trouble if you came back late." She smiled at me and gave me another kiss. I smiled back but my thought was cut off when I heard Snotlout whining, limping over to the forge so Gobber could get the terrible terror off his leg.

"Wait where's Heather?" I asked looking at the gang.

"She flew back to her island. She told me to say thanks for training her dragons." Fishlegs said.

"Oh, ok then. You know after a week of being stuck on that island I'm hungry. Who's wants to go for dinner at the great hall." I said holding Astrid's hand.

"Me, I'm starving for chicken." Eret said already making his way towards the great hall.