Chapter 11 - Heathers Back

--------------------
Hiccup's POV:
--------------------

It's the end of snoggletog. It's been a month and the dragons should be on their way back. I walk around town finishing my chiefly things to do. First I had to go to Bucket and Mulch where they were fighting about where their eggs went.

"Where are they?!" Mulch yelled

"Oh did I eat them?" Bucket asked not remembering. "Did I enjoy it?"

"What's up now?" I asked listening to them.

"Um, wait, wait I know this one! Um, is it the ground?" Bucket said stupidly.

"Idiot, it's the sky Bucket. How many times do I have to explain this to you?" Mulch answered hitting his bucket with his hook hand.

"I meant what's the problem?" I asked referring back to my original question.

"Our eggs went missing!" Mulch explained.

"Maybe I eat them? If so did I enjoy them Mulch?" Bucket said again.

"AHHHH! Bucket be quiet!" Mulch yelled.

"You mean these eggs?" I said grabbing the eggs on the hay bale behind me.

"Yes! Those ones. Thanks chief." Mulch said taking them from me.

"No problem." I answered.

"Oooooo, ouch!" Bucket yelled holding his bucket on his head.

"Oh great. Another storm eh Bucket?" Mulch questioned.

"How tight is his bucket this time?" I looked with concern.

"Pretty tight hiccup. Looks like a big storm coming."

"Oh great. Just what I need." I said sarcastically.

"Ooooo, oww, ouch!" Bucket continued. I shook my head and left. When Bucket's bucket tightens on his head it means there is a storm coming. No one understands why his bucket tightens, but it just does.

I walked to the plaza expecting the dragons to be back already. I could see the gang waiting their too.

"Where are they?!" Astrid said frustrated.

"I agree, Hookfang owes me an apology." Snotlout continued.

"Eret, do you see them?" Astrid yelled at Eret who was standing on one of the roofs.

"No, not yet."

"What's up guys." I asked.

"Ahhh duh, the sky Hiccup." Tuffnut said proud of his answer.

"The dragons still aren't back yet and I'm really worried for Meatlug." Fishlegs answered my question.

"They are really late!" Astrid said grabbing a hold of my hand.

"WAIT I SEE THEM! There they are!" Eret yelled.

"Yes!"

The dragons approached and landed. Wait who is that. Oh it can't be.

"Heather?" Me and Astrid said at once.

Heather landed on Stormfly with the other dragons.

"Hi." I said greeting her.

"Who are you?" She responded.

"Hey get off my dragon!" Astrid said running over to Stormfly.

"Wait that's you Astrid? Oh that must be Hiccup then. No way, you guys changed so much." She said as she got of Stormfly while Astrid walked over with her axe.

"Wow nice axe. Where did you get it?" She said to Astrid.

"My boyfriend made it for me." Astrid responded with an angry look on her face. Astrid never liked Heather. I could just tell.

"And who would that be?"

"The chief!" Astrid said grabbing Stormfly.

"Ok, then who's the chief?"

"That would be me." I said walking up to her.

"You? Hahahahahaha." She burst out laughing. I gave her a frown. "Wait you aren't kidding? I thought Stoick was chief?"

"He was, now if you don't mind. I'll be leaving with MY dragon now." Astrid said walking away with Stormfly.

"Toothless!" I saw Cloudjumper land with Toothless.

"I missed you bud!" He gave me a gummy smile.

"Wow who's that?" Heather asked referring to Cloudjumper.

"This is a storm cutter named Cloudjumper." I explained.

"Is he yours?"

"No he's my mothers dragon."

"Wow there is a lot I've missed here. You will have to tell me all the new updates." She was interrupted when Snotlout ran into her and they fell on the floor.

"HEATHER! I new you would return my beautiful princess!" Snotlout yelled helping her up from the floor.

"Ewwww, what in Thors name! Who are you people?!" She said standing up pushing Snotlout away.

"That's Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs and that is Snotlout." I said pointing to him.

"Oh you again and..." She froze in one spot staring at Eret climbing down from the roof. "And who is that?"

"That's Eret!" I said walking over to him.

"Oh no you don't, you tried stealing Hiccup from Astrid when we were fifteen. Your not stealing Eret from me." Ruff said holding her back.

"I didn't try stealing..." Heather was cut off by Eret.

"Ruff how many times to I have to tell you. That present for snoggletog was a FRIENDLY present nothing more. Don't get your hair in a knot." Eret said walking over to her.

Heather gave Ruff an evil look at turned to me.

"So um, Heather. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I want your help Hiccup. My island is trying to train dragons but can't. We need your to help." She said giving me the puppy eyes.

"Ok let's all chill out for a moment and cover everything we don't understand it's late and there is a lot we have to tell you Heather and probably a lot you have to tell us. If you want to stay for the night you can, and we can talk in the morning." I told Heather wanting to ask Astrid something before I helped her.

"Cool where can I be stay?" She asked.

"She can stay at my house Hiccup!" Snotlout interrupted.

"Hey I thought he was fighting over you?" Tuffnut whispered to his sister next to him.

"Um thanks for the offer Snotlout but I'm sure Heather would be happy in one of the spare houses for now." I said pushing Snotlout out of the way.

"Cool."

"So um, Fishlegs could you show Heather to one of the spare houses please?"

"Sure Hiccup." He replied walking away with Heather. While I walked away to Astrid's house with Toothless.