Chapter 1:Im back!

3rd person P.O.V

Mrachek public School, how long has it been since I've been here? Two maybe three years who knows I wonder if everyone still together maybe maybe not it has been a long time besides we're not in middle school anymore we move on but I hope they did Stay Together especially my sister I know how much she loved to be with her friends” Lacey says as she walk into the school building.

As soon as Lacey walk into the building all eyes were on her but she just ignored it and made her way to front office.

As Lacey makes her way down the hall she sees a boy whos about to get beat up, why doesn't he us his power this is a magic school after all well kind of people who are either children of superheroes or villains come here to learn to control their magic but what I don't understand is why this kid doesn't use his magic to make these bullies leave him alone “ Hey you why don't you leave him alone” I said with a strict tone “Well what do we have here a little girl trying to stop us” the boy then looked down at my breast and smiled “maybe not so little “ he said with a smirk that just pisst me off so I kicked him where the sun don't shine “HEY” the friend of the guy I just kicked said, he went behind me and tried to grab my arm but before he could do that I grab his arm and flung him over me so that he was laying flat on the ground and loss consciousness “hey” I said turning my head to my left so I was facing the boy that was was about to get punched earlier “y-yes” he said in a scarred tone “are you alright,what's your name”? “Y-yes im alright and My name is Zachary but just call me Zack” he said in a friendly but scared tone, “ I'm sorry I scared you and my name is Lacey it's nice to meet you” I said in soft tone for he wouldn't be afraid, and just as he was about to say something the bell rang signaling to students it's time to start heading to class “hey what class do you have first” zack asked “I don't know right before this happened I was going to the office to get my schedule” I said “well I hope you and me have some classes together well I gotta get going bye Lacey” he said running out to his classroom.   

I turned around to open the door to the front office and went in side the secretary then looked up and said “you must be Ms Lacey I presume” “yes that is me i'm here for my schedule” I said in a professional tone “yes here you are and it looks like you have Math first period also here's  a tardy slip we won't count you absent because you were here with me” she said handing me my schedule and the tardy slip “thank you” I say to her as she smiles I then make my way out of the office to begin my path to my classroom.  

Room 105 history, room 104 science, room 103 Visual Arts I have that later, room 101 mathematic “wait where is room 102 well whatever I need to get to class” I say but it still lingers on my mind what happened to room 102.

It’s lunch time now and I found out that me Zack have all of the same classes together set except Visual Arts, Zack was showing me to cafeteria and as we walked in I heard someone say “Penny chill out” “Penny so she's still here” I say with a soft tone “do you know her” asked Zack in a curious tone “yes she's my sister” I said walking towards the directions I heard the voice, I turned the corner only to see my friends Penny, Micah, Jay, Dani, and Kayla sitting together and desired to surprise Penny because she was the only one whose back was facing me so I sneaked up behind her and all the others were wide eyed and about to say something but before they could I put my finger to my lips to tell them not to say a word I then grabbed Penny by the shoulders while she let out a scream making her turn around only to have tears running down her face “ LACEY YOUR BACK” she said giving me a big hug “welcome back Lacey its go to see you again” said Micah “its nice to see you to Micah I said giving him a big hug I then let go of Micah and then remembered about Zack “Zack these are my friends Micah, Jay, Dani, Kayla, Abriella,and my sister Penny and guys this Zack”I said with a happy tone “ it's nice to meet you guys and I don't mean to be rude but who are your guys parents ” he said in a scared tone, Well Micah is the son of Ghost Rider, Dani is the daughter of darkiplier and Kayla is the daughter of antisepticeye so you can tell they don't like each other very much and Penny and me don't like to talk about are parents to much nether does” I say “ WHAT ALL THERE PARENTS ARE SO POWERFUL”  Zack said well screamed “awww come on were not that powerful” penny said with a tone that you could tell she loved the compliment from Zack, I guess Zack is her next boy toy not like I care my heart already belongs to another but Dani seems pretty annoyed that penny is flirting with Zack “oh yeah” said micah “ welcome back Lacey” they all said together “yeah I back”.

Shout outs also question of the day.

What's your favorite tropical drink? (personally I don't have one)

LeShauntaeSneed

youfounddani

bendylover32

wolfzie13

CandyCake25