Chapter 4: Doki Doki Literature club

Jay’s P.O.V

“Why the hell does she keep making us blackout” Said Abriella “ we’re are we” said Micah “oh no” said Zack “what’s wrong Zack?” said Kayla “ we’re in Doki Doki Literature Club I love this game!” I say. “Oh no, no, no, no, NO” Dani says with a concerned look on her face. She was looking up. We all slowly look up at a screen with big bolded pink letters that say INPUT NAME. I look around at the others only to see Micah mostly traumatized, Dani and Abriella just look confused while Kayla looks surprisingly… happy? Zach looks like he is just about to puke. Suddenly pixels come across our Fairy tail marks making them disappear into thin air. “NOOOOOO” Dani screams. “I WANTED TO KEEP IT” Dani whines.“ Oh Dani get a grip we're not here to whine” I say obviously annoyed by Dani’s whining. “Rock, Paper, Scissors? Whoever loses has to put their name in” Zack said. “Sounds great” Kayla and Abriella said in unison. “I’ll direct it” I said. “First, Kayla and Zack” I told them. Kayla and Zack did their rounds and Zack lost. I called out names and we did the game for ten minutes until there was an actual loser. “And the big loser who has to put their name in is…. Micah!” I said. Micah looked absolutely unstunned my being picked what surprised me, I thought he would be scared. A computer keyboard  appears in front of us. Micah approaches the keyboard and types in his name. He pressed enter, and as he stood back, he started to look terrified. “We’re counting on you now, Micah” Dani said to him, patting his shoulder trying to comfort him. The loading screen then disappears. N̶o̵w̸,̴ ̵w̷e̵ ̶s̶k̵i̴p̴ ̶t̷o̴ ̶t̶h̷e̸ ̷m̸i̶d̵d̴l̵e̶ ̴o̷f̶ ̵t̶h̶e̸ ̴g̶a̷m̵e̸ ̵w̴h̸e̴r̵e̷ ̶y̴o̴u̷ ̷a̵r̵e̶ ̴t̷a̶l̴k̴i̴n̵g̶ ̴t̶o̸ ̸Y̸u̷r̵i̵,̶ ̴g̴o̸o̴d̴ ̶l̸u̷c̶k̵ ̶f̶i̴n̶d̶i̴n̷g̶ ̴t̸h̵e̵ ̴i̴t̶e̶m̶.̴ ̶T̷h̵e̸r̶e̵ ̸i̴s̴ ̴o̷n̵e̶ ̶r̷u̵l̴e̵ ̷t̵h̶o̵u̵g̷h̵,̴ ̸Y̴o̸u̷ ̶o̴n̵l̷y̷ ̴g̸e̷t̴ ̷o̸n̷e̵ ̷c̸h̸a̷n̵c̵e̶.̶̸F̶I̷N̸D̵ ̷T̷H̷E̸ ̶I̸T̶E̵M̷ ̸B̶E̴F̵O̸R̴E̵ ̴Y̵U̶R̸I̶ ̵K̵I̷L̴L̶S̸ ̶H̸E̷R̵S̴E̵L̵F̴.̴ ̸T̷h̷e̷ ̷c̸l̵o̵c̷k̵ ̵i̴s̴ ̴t̴i̶c̵k̵i̶n̴g̷” Azazel said laughing evilly.

“ Is everyone ready” I say in a confident  tone, “ Yeah” everyone except Micah said “ Micah you can do this, well  tried to get what we need to find before you have to see Yuri kill herself” I say in a reassuring  tone “ yeah I'm ready” Micah said obviously still scared

( Time Skip to when Yuri confesses to the protagonist )

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Yuri laughed as she takes out her knife but right before she can stab herself I grab her book and everything go pitch black,  I  then open my eyes and  see we're back where we started but there was no keyboard and then all of a sudden we hear Monika voice saying “ what's happening …? Micah, what's happening to me? It hurts, it hurts so much, Micah help me! Please hurry and help me, HELP ME!!!! Monika then bangs on the screen trying to get out scaring everyone in the room, “ did you do this to me, Micah? DID YOU”! “DID YOU DELETE ME? …… how could you? How could you do this to me? You were all that I had. I sacrificed everything for us to be together. Everything. I love you so much, Micah…. I trusted you. Do you just want to torture me? Watch me suffer, where you only pretending to be kind, just to hurt me even more? I never thought anyone could be as cruel as you are. You win okay? You killed everyone. I hope you're happy. There's nothing left now. You can stop playing. Go find some other people to torture. Micah. You completely, truly make me sick. Goodbye. … I still love you. I can't help it. What's wrong with me. How horrible am I for you to hate me this much? All my friends... I did so many awful things. So many selfish and disgusting things. I... I shouldn't have done any of this. I'm just messing up a world I don't even belong in. A world that you wanted to be a part of... I ruined it. I ruined everything. Maybe that's why you deleted me... Because I destroyed everything that you wanted. How could I do that to someone I love... That's not love... That's... I've... Made up my mind. Micah. I know that I said I deleted everyone else. But... That was kind of exaggerating. I couldn't find it in myself to do it. Even though I knew they weren't real... They were still my friends. And I love them all. And I love the literature Club… I really did... Did love the literature Club. That's why I'm going to do this. I know it's the only way for everyone to be happy.

( time skip to the end of the game)

Monika did leave a lather left for the club ( the latter above is a Spoiler From doki doki literature club you have been warned) and then everything went back to being Pitch black telling us It was time to go to the next world and I can only wonder what we have to face next.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter I couldn’t really think of anything related to Doki Doki  literature club that would go great with this chapter that all for now bye guys. Also I did get help with this chapter by youfounddani

Also question of the day and shout outs.....

What's your type of boyfriend/girlfriend?

lucyDragneel28

GalaxyConnection

youfounddani

wolfzie13