Chapter 7: memories and pain part 2

Pennys P.O.V.

Micah stares at the little girl that is Lacey with disbelief and even though I do not show it on my face I am surprised to, this place holded a great deal in Lacey's heart these people that lied dead and covered in dirt and blood are Lacey's family that she loves so much the people that did this wanted her to see this they wanted to make her suffer by seeing her own family members die in front of her this one little girl that she holds so close is the only one left of her family.

"Its ok Peyton i'm here" Child Lacey said looking at the blond headed girl that I now know to be named Peyton.

The room started to change into a different Memory, the room turned into a small bedroom. The walls were pink with blue polka dots and in the corner of the room was a small bed with a blond girl that looks to be 5 or 6 laying there looking like she's in pain.

"Peyton I made you some soup" Someone says walking through us like we're ghost, that person was Lacey but not the Lacey we seen just a minute ago she looked older. "I think this was Lacey when she was 14" Dani says while looking at Lacey feeding the little girl "thank you Aunt Lacey" Payton says smiling at Lacey "Lacey is a Aunt?" Jay says surprised that Lacey has never said anything about her niece.

"your welcome Payton, if you need anything just call me also I will check on you in a little bit ok" Lacey says standing up and making her way towards the door still looking at her niece "ok" Payton said still smiling at her Aunt, Lacey then make her way out of the room so I followed but the others stayed behind, I followed Lacey into the living room there, I see Lacey holding a picture frame, I walk closer to her and look over her shoulder the picture in the frame was of the 5 people we saw earlier that were dead and Lacey herself but in the picture they were alive and well, the old lady and the old men must have been Lacey mother and father the two boy that looked to be in their 20s had there hands on Laceys shoulder while the boy who dead body earlier was pointing at Lacey and Payton had his hand wrapped around the blond headed woman.

"Hey Cole...... I wonder do you think I'm raising Payton alright, I'm trying my best but I think you could do so much more, you are her father after all" Lacey said rubbing her finger across the picture only to stop at the man that I now know names is Cole, he was the one pointing at Lacey and Payton, he is Lacey's brother.

The room started to change again, it started to change into a cemetery but it looked like place we first saw but the sky wasn't red anymore it was gray and looked like it was about to rain, "Penny" multiple voices said as I immediately turned around only to notice that it was Micah and the rest of our friends, Jay and Dani immediately ran up to me and gave me a big hug, it was weird for me the only person that ever hugged me was Lacey but Dani and Jay have never hugged me they've only hugged Lacey so this surprised me when they did this Immediately hug back and then after a while, we let go of are friendly embrace.

I turn around and walk forward as the others follow me as soon as I get to a certain grave my body stops and my eyes widen, on the graveStone it said here lies in loving memory Peyton Weber 2015-2018 "oh my god" abriella says covering her hands over her mouth as tears running down her face, she wasn't the only one that had tears running down their face everyone including me we've only seen this girl in three memories but Lacey has known this girl most of her life she was important to Lacey but now she's gone and Lacey is left alone. As soon hear footsteps everyone including me turned around there we see Lacey with an umbrella above with flowers, her head bangs covering her eyes but anyone could tell that she was crying and that she was in pain, the little girl that she raised is dead.

Lacey walked towards the grave and layed the flowers down, her bangs uncovering her eyes, in her eyes all you could see was sadness and pain. "What did I do wrong, why couldn't I help her, why did she leave me alone Payton?" Lacey said crying her eyes out then walked away. The room started to change once again into a park, a park me and Lacey have played together multiple times, "Marcus what are you doing" I hear Lacey giggle "come on Lacey it's going to be great trust me" I hear the person Marcus say, we all turn around to see Lacey with her eyes covered by the hand of this Marcus person, I look at Lacey surprised, I have never seen Lacey this happy before not even when she's with me, all of a sudden it started to rain "Ah" Lacey said trying to protect her hair from the rain that seemed to be coming down faster "follow me lu" Marcus said as he grabbed Laceys hand and led her to a little wedding venue they had at the park " Wow it's really coming down isn't it" Lacey said turning her head to we're they last were, Marcus just looked at Lacey and smiled what is he thinking I wonder " I love the rain it just has this feeling to it you know, it's quiet beautiful " Lacey said closing her eyes and taking a deep breath "yes It is beautiful but not as beautiful as you my love" Marcus says smiling as Lacey turns her head to face him with a blush on her face " I love you Marcus" Lacey says with a soft tone of voice "I love you to Lu" Marcus says getting down on one knee, all of our eyes widen we were not expecting this, Lacey looks at Marcus with her hands covering her mouth and about to cry tears of happiness as Marcus said "Lacey we have known each other ever seen we were kids, your the most beautiful selfless, smartest, funniest person I have ever meet so I ask you Lacey Laraine Weber will you be my one and only, the one who will stay by my side for eternity, will you Marry me?" Lacey started to cry harder as she took her hands away from her mouth and shook her head up and down, Marcus smile grow wider as he stood up lifting Lacey off her feet and giving her a passionate kiss on the lips.

As Lacey and Marcus we're having their moment I could feel tears falling from my eyes and I wasn't the only one everyone even Abriella was crying she rarely cries then all of sudden the room started to get blurry telling us that it's time for a new memory.

Everything was still, the only sound to be heard was the cries of sadness. I believe a part of Lacey died along with Marcus, there right in front of us was Marcus on the ground with a hole in his chest, his body slowly disappearing into nothing " NO Marcus don't leave me you promise me that we'll always be together" Lacey screams at her lover as tears fall from her eyes, I couldn't believe it just a minute ago Lacey was happy and engaged to the love of her life but now he's dying right in front of her, the tears fall from my eyes as I hear Marcus say " I'm sorry my love maybe we will meet again in a another world perhaps but I will find you I Promise.....I love you" that was all he said as he disappeared. "Lacey" I say with tears falling faster down my face, I then felt a hand on my shoulder "Zack" I say he pulls me into a hug "Im here" that was all he said and I new from from deep down in my heart that he was the one "I love you" I say looking up at him with tears coming down my face "I love you to" he says as I pull away from are embrace to look back at Lacey "how am I supposed to believe that if I don't believe in myself" Lacey says with her bangs covering her eyes but you could tell she was still crying " LACEY DON'T SAY THAT" I scream at her but I new that she wouldn't respond, The room started to change again " NO LACEY" I say trying to run to her, "I don't care if your my sister or not I still care about you, it doesn't matter what secrets you kept from us just please let me help you, BIG SISTER" I scream "uh", "what" I say as I look at Lacey only to see her looking at me with wide eyes then everything went dark.

Hey guys i'm back!!!!!!!!  I miss you guys , I hope you liked this chapter and Let me tell you I will be posting another chapter today but most of all i wanted to say thank you for reading this story and if you have found me from my other books thank you for reading , well that's all for now bye guys.