Chapter 11:Silent Shadows

No ones P.O.V.

"Where here" Azazel said looking at the abandoned Doll factory in front of everyone. "So what's the plan Azazel" Penny asked, "we go in and take down their leader, get Marcus and get out and if someone gets in are way take them out" Azazel says while opening a portal only to pull out a beautiful purple Scythe with two ends  (only one I could find that was close to what I was thinking of is above , but the colors are not right )

"WOW!" Penny screams "Penny shut up!" Azazel screams quietly at penny but it was too late as a black hole formed underneath everyone making everyone falling into the unknown.

"WHY DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO FALL!" Abrella screams while pushing herself off the ground "this is no time to be yelling" Azazel says floating above everyone "says the one who never hit the ground" Abrella said with sour attitude, Azazel said nothing but stuck out her tongue witch made Abrella red as a tomato from anger "YOU-" but before Abrella could finish she was kicked to the ground "ow what the hell" Abrella says before looking to see what kicked her to the ground "What... a doll?". The doll had long blond hair that was covered with different colored paint and a short blue frilly dress which was also covered in paint "What the hell" Abrella says then out of nowhere we were surrounded by all different kinds of children toys(Teddy Bears, Barbie Dolls, Marvel Toys,Cars, stuff like that) "This is Veronique magic" "awwww you remembered me Azael" the girl name Veronique said coming out of the darkness.

Azazel's P.O.V. (100 years ago)

The sound of flames fill my ears I watched as this village burned to the ground, a wicked smile spreads across my face as I see the humans run for their life even tho it's useless they will all die one by one it might not be by the fire but me, but for now I will just watch while I laugh my ass off.

"Please...", "Uh" I say snapping out of my killing mood, I look down only to see a women with a child, The woman had short black hair that only reached to her shoulders and a white dress with pink at the bottom but you couldn't even tell because she was covered in "Please take my child......Please" she said before she left this world. Why.... Why do I feel sympathy for this woman and her child "I guess I'm still human inside" I say picking up the child who was crying her heart out I understand why tho she has no idea what's happening thinking this I put my forehead onto hers, she stops crying and after a couple seconds she starts laughing which startled me.... She's not scared of me why? I looked like a true demon horns and everything so why would this.... child trust me and her mother why would she come up to me why would she trust me.

A hand on my cheek snaps me out of my thoughts, then laughing feels the air "hey what's so funny" I say cracking a normal smile for once in a senchury "I guess I have no choice your coming with me" I say making a portal to the underworld. "I wonder what I should call her, her mother never told me her name so what should I call her" I say walking into the portal then a name popped into my head "Veronique I'll name you Veronique".

(present time still with Azazel)

"Nice to see you too Veronique" I say swiping my Scythe slicing the dolls in half "still playing with dolls now are we" I say seeing Veronique's face turn red with anger "Don't let Azazel get to you Veroni" A voice I know to well said "Spike still trying to get Veronique's attention are we" I say teasingly to Spike "enough of your teasing azazel" Spike screams throwing knifes at everyone "hey what the fuck did we do" Jay screams "Your existence" he said with a stone cold voice "that's a little cold to say to someone you just met don't you think Spike" I say making a barrier around everyone, as the knife's hit the barrier making them shattered, than all of a sudden flames surrounded us "Azazel!" Penny screams, making me take action but I couldn't feel my magic "Azazel what's wrong!?" Penny screams, everything becomes blurry, "I'm sorry" I say before blacking out.

Pennys P.O.V.

"Azazel!?" I scream trying to catch her but I was thrown across the factory. Ok now I'm mad I say to myself getting up from the dusty floor taking my fighting stand "Awwwww the little girl wants to fight" the man knowns as Spike "Well this little girl has a lot up her sleeve" I say as my eyes turning bright green.

Lacey's P.O.V.

"Azazel what's wrong? Wake up" I say shaking azazel waking her up in pain "Lacey...I'm leaving Marcus to you" Azazel said grabbing my arm "WHAT?! I can't save Marcus I can't even control our magic" I scream with tears rolling down my face "the... only reason why you couldn't was because I was here but that's not the the case now" Azazel says as I knowest her feet disappearing "y-you're dying?" I say as the tears roll down faster but inside I was happy how couldn't I be happy the demon that I have lived with for 17 years is finally leaving me be, because of my happiness the room turned a light blue "I see your happy I'm leaving" Azazel says giving me a what the heck face "I-I'm sorry" I say with a small smile on my face "Well I don't blame you I'm happy I don't have see you and lover boy be all lovey dovey" She said with a smile "Lacey" Azazel says in a serious tone making me pay more attention to her "Just because I'm dying doesn't mean my power will go with me it will be transformed to you... you'll be the new demon Queen.