Chapter 3: Fairy Tail?

Dani P.O.V

"Uhhh where are we, all I remember is Azazel say play my game" Kayla said as I look around "I can't believe my eyes. We're in fairy tail" I said with hearts in my eyes "Fairy tail isn't that yours and Lacey's favorite Anime" Micah said then all of a sudden a mirror pops out of nowhere and shows a image of Azazel "̸y̷o̶u̶ ̴a̶r̴e̸ ̵c̸o̶r̸r̷e̷c̸t̴ ̵t̵h̴i̸s̴ ̸w̸o̵r̸l̸d̶ ̸i̸s̴ ̶o̶n̵e̶ ̸o̴f̴ ̴L̵a̵c̷e̸y̴'̸s̷ ̸f̷a̵v̷o̵r̷i̴t̷e̵ ̵p̴l̵a̷c̵e̵s̴ ̵y̷o̶u̴ ̴w̵i̸l̶l̸ ̶b̷e̵ ̵v̷i̸s̶i̵t̸i̸n̸g̵ ̸" said Azazel "Why the hell did you bring us here" said Abriella " y̴o̶u̴ ̷s̵t̶u̷p̵i̶d̸ ̷h̵u̸m̶a̵n̶!̷ ̸I̴ ̸a̷l̵r̷e̸a̵d̷y̸ ̴t̵o̶l̶d̷ ̵y̶o̷u̶ ̸t̵o̸ ̴p̶l̸a̶y̶ ̴m̴y̶ ̵g̵a̸m̵e̷ ̴s̸o̵ ̶I̶'̴m̷ ̸g̶o̴i̵n̴g̸ ̵t̵o̵ ̷e̵x̷p̶l̸a̴i̴n̵ ̶t̵h̶e̵ ̸r̷u̷l̸e̷s̶,̵ ̷f̶i̵r̷s̷t̷ ̸o̵f̸ ̷a̶l̵l̸ ̵y̶o̵u̴ ̴a̶l̴l̸ ̶w̶i̴l̴l̸ ̷b̴e̴ ̶t̴r̴a̶v̵e̸l̵i̸n̵g̴ ̶t̷h̶o̴u̵g̴h̸ ̷L̴a̵c̷e̶y̶'̶s̴ ̸f̴a̵v̴o̴r̶i̵t̵e̶ ̷f̴i̴c̸t̴i̶o̵n̸a̵l̸ ̸p̶l̷a̵c̵e̷s̵ ̸t̵o̵ ̴f̶i̷n̶d̶ ̴a̷ ̸o̷b̴j̶e̸c̵t̷ ̸t̶h̶a̶t̸ ̶m̸e̶a̴n̸s̵ ̷i̴m̶p̴o̷r̴t̵a̵n̵t̶ ̶t̶o̵ ̸s̴t̷o̵r̶y̶ ̶l̵i̵n̸e̷ ̸w̶e̴l̷l̸ ̷t̶h̵a̷t̴ ̸L̷a̶c̸e̴y̴ ̷f̴i̸n̶d̷s̵ ̷i̸m̶p̷o̸r̵t̶a̸n̸t̴ ̴t̷o̷ ̵s̵t̶o̵r̶y̴. " WHAT! HOW MANY DIMENSIONS ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO GO THOUGH"! Screens Abriella, seeing how this would go Micah took out his hearing aid "I̷F̷ ̷Y̴O̸U̶ ̴L̵E̷T̵ ̵M̷E̸ ̶F̶I̷N̷I̸S̶H̵ ̴T̷A̸L̷K̷I̶N̴G̶ ̷T̶H̵E̸N̴ ̴ ̸Y̵O̶U̵ ̷W̷I̵L̵L̸ ̴K̵N̴O̷W̶ ̴H̸O̵W̸ ̶M̷A̴N̴Y̴ ̸ ̶D̸I̵M̷E̶N̴S̴I̴O̴N̵S̷ ̸Y̵O̷U̸ ̴W̵I̷L̷L̴ ̸H̵A̴V̵E̶ ̵T̷O̷ ̴G̷O̵ ̴T̵H̵R̵O̶U̶G̷H̷!" screamed Azazel, Micah then put his hearing aid back in so he could listen to the rules̵ "A̵l̷l̷ ̵r̴i̵g̷h̵t̸ ̵w̴h̴e̶r̸e̸ ̸w̸e̷r̴e̴ ̵w̷e̸ ̷o̵h̸ ̵y̷e̷s̷ ̸w̶h̵e̸n̶ ̸y̷o̸u̵ ̸f̷i̶n̷d̵ ̸w̸h̸a̶t̴ ̴y̴o̶u̵ ̶w̵i̸l̸l̵ ̷b̸e̶ ̶l̶o̷o̸k̴i̴n̷g̴ ̴f̵o̴r̸ ̷y̶o̶u̶ ̸w̸i̵l̵l̴ ̵b̴e̶ ̶t̶r̸a̵n̵s̶p̵o̴r̷t̴e̶d̸ ̵t̵o̸ ̶n̴e̸x̵t̸ ̸w̵o̶r̴l̷d̸ ̵a̶n̵d̶ ̷w̶h̷e̴n̷ ̷e̶v̵e̴r̸y̸t̸h̴i̸n̶g̴ ̴i̶s̶ ̴f̶o̴u̶n̸d̵ ̸y̷o̸u̷ ̷w̷i̸l̷l̵ ̸b̷e̸ ̴t̶r̸a̷n̷s̶p̶o̴r̷t̸e̵d̸ ̵b̴a̴c̸k̴ ̴i̶n̵t̸o̶ ̵r̵o̴o̶m̵ ̵1̸0̷2̸ ̶b̷u̸t̸ ̵l̴e̵t̷ ̴m̶e̶ ̷w̷o̶r̶n̸ ̷y̸o̵u̶,̷ ̷y̴o̴u̵ ̴c̵a̴n̷ ̷d̷i̶e̸ ̷i̸n̶ ̴t̸h̸e̵s̶e̵ ̵w̴o̶r̶l̷d̴s̸ ̶s̴o̴ ̶b̵e̷ ̶c̷a̴r̷e̴f̴u̴l,̵̷t̶h̶e̶r̶e̴ ̵a̵r̷e̷ ̸t̷h̷r̸e̴e̷ ̸d̵i̴m̷e̴n̸s̴i̸o̴n̴s̵ ̴y̴o̵u̶ ̶n̷e̷e̷d̷ ̸t̵o̵ ̵g̸o̸ ̷t̴o̷ ̸t̴h̷i̵s̵ ̶i̴s̷ ̵t̶h̵e̵ ̸f̸i̴r̴s̴t̴ ̵o̵n̴e ̵̶a̴l̶s̷o̷ ̸I̷ ̴c̷a̷n̷'̶t̶ ̵g̷u̷a̷r̴a̴n̸t̶e̸e̴d̴ ̵y̴o̶u̶ ̴t̵h̴a̷t̵ ̶w̵i̷l̵l̴ ̷b̸e̶ ̵t̸h̷e̸ ̶e̶n̶d̸,̷ ̴s̴o̸ ̵g̴o̶o̸d̷ ̶l̷u̵c̵k̴.̷" Azazel said before the mirror shattered.

"How are we going to find what's important to this storyline?" Jay said " Penny your Lacey's sister do you know what it might be" Micah said with a soft tone "no me and Lacey might be sister but she doesn't tell me anything" Penny said trying her best not to cry " Maybe......we should go to the guild,Lacey always love how Fairy tail was like a big family" I said " yeah you're right let's get going there" said Micah.

(Time skip to the guild brought to you by the lazy author)

" OMG were right in front of the guild Fairy tail" I said fangirling "chill out Dani were not here to be fangirling" said kayla pushing open the guilds door catching the attention of everyone in the guild "ummmm" Kayla said just realizing she shouldn't have just barged in " can I help you with anything" said a Scarlet headed girl wearing a full body armor that I recognize to be Erza Scarlet, just as Kayla was about to say something I interrupted her "we would like to talk to your guild master if you don't mind" I said with a sweet smile, Erza then softens her glare to a sweet smile " go straight and turn to your left"

Erza said then walked away, as we walked to the masters office I looked around and saw many familiar faces Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, and a lot more, as we reached the door Kayla was about to just open the door but I stopped her by grabbing her hand she looked at me with a confused face and I just shook my head I then knocked on the door and waited patiently "come in" a soft elderly voice said we then walked in and there in front of us was a small old man signing documents he then looked up from signing the last piece of paper and show us a big smile and said "my name is Makarov and I am the master of Fairy Tail what can I do for you" Makarov said " we would like to be a part of your guild if you don't mind" I say with a shy smile " of course please tell me where you would like your guild mark and what color", my Fairy Tail Mark was black and on my right hand while Micah got his on his right shoulder also in Black, Abriella got hers in pink on her left shoulder, Jay on her left hand with a multicolored pattern and