Chapter 5: We're going home and Ninjago what?

( Warning lots of P.O.V In this chapter )

Azazel was sitting on her thrown in the place she was imprisoned  for 17 years Lacey's mind.

Azazel's P.O.V

"U̶H̶H̵H̷H̵H̵H̶H̷H̷H̶H̸H̵H̷H̶H̴H̴H̶H̸H̸H̸H̵H̵H̴H̵ ̶t̵h̴o̸s̸e̴ ̵l̵i̷t̷t̷l̸e̴ ̶b̷r̵a̷t̶'̸s̷ ̶a̷r̵e̶ ̸a̸l̸r̷e̷a̶d̵y̴ ̷i̵n̴ ̸t̴h̴e̵ ̸l̷a̷s̴t̶ ̶d̸i̷m̴e̶n̴s̷i̶o̸n̶.̴.̵.̵.̸.̸.̸.̷.̴.̵.̷.̴.̷.̴.̴w̵a̸i̷t̴ ̵o̶h̷ ̵I̶ ̸g̵o̷t̷ ̵a̵ ̴g̴r̴e̶a̶t̶ ̶i̷d̵e̵a̸,̴ ̴j̸u̴s̶t̶ ̴b̵e̵c̷a̶u̵s̵e̵ ̶t̶h̸e̸r̷e̸ ̴i̸n̷ ̸t̸h̷e̷ ̵l̴a̴s̵t̸ ̵d̸i̸m̵e̵n̷s̶i̴o̶n̵ ̷d̷o̵e̶s̷n̸'̷t̷ ̸m̴e̴a̴n̵ ̸i̶t̷s̵ ̴o̷v̸e̷r̵ ̶y̷e̸t̷ ̸h̵o̶w̵ ̶a̴b̷o̶u̴t̷ ̶w̶e̶ ̴l̴e̵t̴ ̷t̷h̵e̸m̸ ̶s̵e̷e̴ ̶s̸o̸m̶e̶ ̷m̵e̶m̵o̷r̴i̷e̸s̷ ̷s̸h̸a̵l̷l̶ ̶w̸e̵ ̵L̷a̴c̵e̷y̶" I say looking at the frugal girl who is chained to a wall.

"No stop please don't let them see my memories .............I don't want their petty, besides why are you wasting your time on them when we could be looking for him WE MADE A DEAL,YOU SAID YOU COULD FIND HIM YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULD FIND HIM SO DO YOUR PART OF THE DEAL you love him to don't you, your part of me so I know you love him as much as I do" Lacey pleated, know matter their going to see ARE memories but she is right we made a deal she let's me incontrow and I find him, there is a part of me that loves him to and that part is Lacey her love for him has spread to me as well ................ I miss him and so does she "It's are memories and I choose who sees them or not you can't do anything about it and I will keep my part of the deal so don't worry I will get him back no matter what I have to do" I say  in my human voice well half glaring at her and half crying "Azazel" Lacey says as she pull me down in a hug, even with the chans griping at her skin causing blood she still shows kindness even to a demon like me.

Abriella's P.O.V.

"OH MY GOD GET ME THE HELL OUT IF THIS PLACE" I scream because we're in Ninjago (A/N: I totally love Ninjago and my favorite  character is Kai or Cole I can't really decide comment down below your favorite ninja), "Abriella chill the  Fuck down" jay said slapping me in the face, I was about to slap her back but she summed a shield with my bare hand hit flat on "FUCKIN HELL" I screamed "GIRLS it's not the time to be playing games" Micah says looking annoyed "Micah's right we need to get out of here and we need to save Lacey" Dani says "Lacey? ........... YOU WANT TO HELP HER, SHE LIED TO US, SHE LIED TO PENNY ABOUT HER BEING HER SISTER, WHO KNOW WHAT ELSE SHE HAS BEEN LYING TO US ABOUT" I scream everyone looks down but I wasn't finished " FRIENDS TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING AND SHE HAS ONLY LIED TO US" I continued to scream "SHE MUST OF HAD A REASON TO LIE TO US HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF THAT" Dani screams at me "ARE YOU TAKING HER SIDE" I scream "IM TAKING NO ONE'S SIDE Dani screams louder at me "STOP please I just can't please stop were friend we shouldn't fight" penny says with tears pouring down her face "sorry Penny" we say in unison "now let's get this over with" Micah said.

(Time skip to when you run into the ninja's and tell them the situation)

"Maybe the fang blades is what you're looking for"said Zane "What the hell is a fang blades?"I say but soon regret it because Zane starts to cry because I cust "I-I sorry Zane please don't cry" I said in worried tone.

"The fang blades are the only thing to awake the great devour a k a, a huge ass snake"said Cole, I just stare at Cole, he then looks back at me and says "what", " I really don't get why Lacey finds you attractive" I flat out say as Coles face goes red "ABRIELLA" screams Micah and Dani in unison "What its true he just seems like her type".

Zacks P.O.V

( Time skip to when Kai save Lloyd from being burned alive and they land back on the ship)

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO THE LAST FANG BLADE IS DESTROYED WE'RE NEVER GOING HOME"  Abriella screamed running around the ship "well you guys can always stay there if you want we'll be happy to have you guys on the team" said Jay (the ninja jay, my friend Galaxy connection doesn't like her full name in stories so I put Jay, i'll tell you which Jay is talking) "all that matters is that were all alive" I said putting my hand on Lloyds shoulder then our body started turning into pixels "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO US" Micah says, I look at my hands then look back at Lloyd "Ah Lloyd was who we were looking for not the fang blades it was Lloyd all along, thank you Lloyd now we can go home" I say showing him a big smile right before we disappeared into pixels.

When I open my eyes I see were back in room 102 "C̸o̴n̶g̵r̶a̸t̴u̸l̴a̸t̴i̶o̴n̵s̸ ̵y̸o̵u̸ ̶m̷a̴d̵e̶ ̸i̸t̵ ̶t̶h̵r̴o̷u̷g̸h̶ ̸a̴l̵l̸ ̴t̶h̵r̸e̸e̸ ̷t̷h̵e̷ ̵d̸i̸m̷e̴n̶s̵i̶o̵n̴s̷ ̸I̸ ̷h̷a̷v̴e̶ ̷t̵o̸ ̷a̴d̸m̵i̸t̵ ̸I̵ ̶d̷i̴d̴n̵'̷t̷ ̷t̶h̶i̸n̵k̶ ̵y̶o̷u̶ ̸w̸o̸u̷l̶d̵ ̶m̵a̵k̷e̶ ̶i̵t̵ ̴b̶u̸t̷ ̵c̶o̸n̷g̵r̶a̴t̴u̸l̵a̶t̶i̵o̶n̸s̵ ̴t̶o̷ ̸p̴r̸o̵v̸i̵n̸g̶ ̵m̷e̵ ̸w̶r̷o̶n̸g̴." Azazel said floating in front of us " Azazel enough of these games now tell us wheres is Lacey" I say to Azazel, Lacey helped me now it's my turn to help her "̷D̴i̷d̸ ̶I̴ ̸e̸v̶e̴r̶ ̴s̵a̴y̸ ̶t̸h̸a̵t̸ ̵I̷ ̷w̸o̵u̸l̷d̸ ̷t̷e̷l̶l̷ ̸y̸o̴u̵ ̸w̷e̴r̸e̸ ̸L̵a̶c̸e̴y̷ ̶i̸s̶ ̶a̷n̵d̶ ̵b̵e̸s̴i̵d̷e̷s̷ ̴t̵h̴e̵ ̸g̷a̴m̸e̸ ̷h̴a̵s̴ ̷o̷n̷l̶y̶ ̴j̸u̶s̸t̸ ̴b̶e̵g̶u̶n̴"̶ Azazel said in her demonic voice "ARE YOU TELLING ME WE WENT THERE ALL THOSE DIMENSIONS FOR NOTHING" screamed Abrella " N̶o̶t̶ ̶f̵o̷r̸ ̴n̵o̵t̷h̸i̴n̶g̷ ̴y̵o̶u̵ ̵h̴a̴d̴ ̶f̶u̵n̷ ̵d̴i̶d̶n̷'̸t̴ ̷y̷o̸u"̸ said Azazel with a big smile on her face, she is playing with us she was never going to let us leave" ARE YOU KIDDING ME, YOU WERE LYING WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD LET US GO!" Abrella screamed louder to Azazel " I̸ ̵w̶a̸s̵ ̸n̴o̷t̴ ̸l̵y̶i̵n̸g̷ ̵d̷i̵d̸ ̶I̴ ̸e̶v̴e̵r̷ ̸s̶a̸y̷ ̷t̸h̴a̶t̴ ̷I̴ ̷w̵o̶u̵l̶d̵ ̷l̴e̷t̶ ̷y̶o̸u̸ ̷g̸o̴ ̶a̵n̶d̶ ̸ ̸b̸e̶s̴i̷d̴e̶s̶ ̵I̷ ̸d̷o̸ ̸r̶e̷c̸a̴l̴l̶ ̶s̸a̸y̶i̸n̸g̷ ̶t̸o̷ ̸y̷o̸u̷ ̵g̸u̸y̵s̶ ̵t̷h̵a̵t̷ ̸g̸o̷i̴n̸g̸ ̴i̴n̴ ̵d̶i̴f̶f̷e̵r̴e̶n̶t̷ ̵d̵i̴m̶e̵n̸s̶i̶o̵n̶s̶ ̴w̶o̴u̷l̸d̸n̶'̴t̷ ̴b̴e̷ ̶t̶h̵e̷ ̴e̸n̷d̵ ̷o̶f̸ ̴a̸r̸e̷ ̷l̸i̵t̵t̵l̴e̵ ̸g̵a̷m̵e̴ ̵n̴o̸w̷ ̵d̵i̵d̴ ̷I̴ " Azazel said with a matter of fact tone, everyone stood still looking shocked remembering that she did say she couldn't guaranteed that it will be the end of are  little game.

A/N: Azazel  and Lacey made a deal? And who is it that they need to save you will have to find out in the next chapter also bendylover32 and youfounddani I know you know who it is so please do not comment who it is for other people can figure it out themselves thank you.

Question of the day: what is your favorite hobby and why do you do it?

Shoutouts:

wolfzie13
CandyCake25
GirlStuckInHerDreams
LeShauntaeSneed
Also the two people I mentioned up above.