Chapter 6:Memories and Pain, part 1

Pennys P.O.V

"Where the hell are we now" I say with angry tone and looking at my surroundings, doors all around me I stand up and walk towards a specific door with green vines and roses on it, Lacey knows I love roses and the color green. I open the door and see Me and Lacey "what is this a memory but I don't remember this" my eyes grow wide in front of me, I see Lacey putting a spell on me " Penny you will know me as your sister" She isnt my sister she was using me, she placed herself in my memories I fall to my knee that Demon was telling the truth Lacey lied to me she tricked me.

Micah's P.O.V.

"Penny where are you" Dani screams "I think I know where she is" a familiar voice said, we all turned around to see Lacey standing there with her bangs covering her eyes "Lacey you're alright" Zack says walking towards her, Lacey says nothing as she walks past him "Lacey?" Zack says with concerning in his voice but Lacey keeps on walking but then she stops at the nearest Corner and says " follow me if you want to find Penny", everyone looks at each other no one has ever seen Lacey act this way it was a surprise to all of us but we soon all got over shocked and followed her.

After a few minutes of walking Lacey stops in front of a door not that different from the rest of the ones that were around us earlier but it had green Vines around it with red roses, Lacey slowly opens the door and there we see Penny on her knees crying "PENNY" we all scream running to our friend that seems to be in pain " Penny are you alright" I asked, she shakes her head and muttered something "What?" Abriella says, Penny then stands up and turns around bangs covered her eyes as she screamed at the figure behind her "Why....... Lacey why did you lie to me why did you trick me was it just some sort of game to you?"

Everyone including me looked at Lacey with shocked expressions but no one could meet her eyes cuz her bangs were covering her eyes.

She look down with a frown upon her face "ANSWER ME LACEY" Penny screams at Lacey and for the first time since we found penny her eyes were uncovered by her bangs, her eyes turn green with rage but looked to have a little bit of sadness within them, Lacey then looked up at Penny.

Penny froze the only facial expression she saw on her so-called sisters face was blank no hint of sadness or regret nor any thing in her eyes not even her usual Sparkle she had to them it was gone, her face had a frown upon it, no one not even penny has seen Lacey frown until today.

Lacey turned around and walked away, Penny ran after her and so did all of us, we finally catch up to Penny only to see that she's just standing in front of a door that looked bigger and different from all the rest of the other doors.

There was a carving that said truth Penny then slowly open the door and walked in with all of us behind her the room around us turned white then turns into a place we have never seen before, the sky was blood red there was burnt wood and Ashes everywhere on the ground Penny then walks forward a burning home"Penny" we all scream but Penny does not listen she then touches the flames and you would expect for her fingers to be burned but they weren't they went right through it like it was an illusion.

Penny goes into the burning house and so we follow there right in front of us where hundreds of bodies covered in blood, their bodies slowly burning but there were no traces that they died from the fire, they were murdered and the person that did this must have set this place on fire to dispose of the bodies. Penny then walks forward not even attempting to step over their bodies so we follow her not knowing where she's going or where she's leading us to, she then leads us back outside we're five bodies lay that looks like they have also gotten shot, two women 1 old and one with blond hair that looks like she is in her 20s three men 1 old and the other two look like they were also in their 20s, the one that looked to be in his 20s looked a little older than the other he was on his stomach with his hands stretched out we all look to where he is pointing and see a little girl with black hair holding another little girl that looks like she might be 2 or 3 that has blonde hair, I make my way over to the little girls to see if I can Comfort them "hey are you alright?" I asked but they do not respond " Micah these are Illusions, these are Lacey's memories in our point of view" "What" I say turning to look at Penny, the little girl with black hair then looks up, my eyes widen the little girl in front of me was Lacey, these were the sad painful memories of Lacey's childhood but who is the little girl she holds to Keep from Crying?

To be continued in part 2

Hey guys it's me Lacey I'm only posting this because I have some free time but I really won't be able to post until May 31 and happy birthday to the person who expired me to write this book 

@LeShauntaeSneed  happy Birthday my friend and sorry for the clifthanger