Chapter 12: The end

Still Lacey’s P.O.V.

“THE NEXT DEMON QUEEN ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?” I scream terrified of what Azazel just said

"̷̞̪̖͖̯̫̳̫͈̥͝İ̵͍͕͎͋ͅ'̷̧̻̊͆͛̔͝ḿ̶̙̼͚̱̐̀͗̈́̓ ̸̧͈͕̱̳͉͙̞̰̼̉̇͒̉͊̄̓̏̚Ň̸̨͍͈̹̺͉̜̻̰̐̀͛̔̀́̈́̎̑̎̚̚o̵͍̭̯̠̼̩͙͓̜̞̩̮̍͗̀̿͝͝T̴̞͍̺͇͔͔̈̄̀̆̉̽͋͜͝ ̵̨͖͔̫̱̦̣̉̑̽̃̿̈͋̇k̸̢̞͇͔͇̠̯̫̀͛̿͆͑ͅĮ̸̨̥͔̣̙̜̩̤͗̀̉͑͂̑̔͆̎̎͠d̸̨̥͓̻͙̈́̑͜D̵̡͎͎̮͙̼͎̻̹̼̑͒ǐ̵͈̹͈̻͋̆̌̾͠Ņ̶͈͇̝̼͎͇͚̟͚͈̫̯̥̾͛̊̄͜͝g̷̛͓͖͉̪͔̞͙̹̠̦̳͗̂̃̓̊́̽̔͆ ̶̧̢̟͔̺̙̖̉̌T̴͎̰̽̈̓͐̍̓̏̃͗̕̚͝h̸̨̧̯̞͉̤̍͆͒̽̔̌̒͐̌̈́̐͘͝͝͝Ḯ̷͍̍̈́̐̓͋͛̓́͊͘͝s̸̬̞͖̅͐̿̅͌͋̾̾̔̀̈́ͅ ̸͙̭̹̲̱͇͎̳̥̪͕̘̹͖̪̓̎͑I̶̻̼̹͍͚̅̒̃̓̇͛́͒͜ş̴͈̗̘̣̮̓͋͒̾̇͆̈̀̀ ̶̢̻͓͕͕̣̟̘̈́̊͜N̵̯͎̦͉̦̪̥̺̠͔̱̄̀ͅõ̴͙͓͙̪̀͝Ṱ̸͚̬͎̼͇̤̏͋̀̀̃̀̽̎̾͠ ̷̢̦͙̞̰̱̘̟̻͇̠̌̔̈́̊̽͒̆͊̕̚͝ȧ̸̤̲̣̌̍̾̔͋̕ ̶̢͙̭͕̖̺͙̩̤͈̂̍͑̅̿̀̋̾͌̀̎̕̕ͅĢ̷̱͎͇̗͍͙̜͛͆̐͆̌̎́͋͘͝͝ͅą̸̥͈̓̓͛͐̽͒̿M̵̝̞̣̝͇̘͙̲̰̩̟͂̓̐͝é̷̬͇͚͎̜̦̹̠̤̜͋̓̎̅̓́͗̆̓͊͆̚͜͝ ̵̡̖̝͉̅̿̈́͆̔̈́͗̀̾̈́͋̾̈̕͝L̷͆̇̇̀͊͊͊̚͠͝ͅi̷̘̯̼̠̤͎̥̥̥̫̒̀͗̕͠͝K̶̢̨̻̹̬͎̰͓̜̲̳̹̹̜͓̿̍͝e̷̦̙͈͕͕͇̻̍͆̔̔̈́́̐͑̌͑͊̔͝ͅ ̸̯̬̳̥̤̪̭̎̏B̶̩̳͙̘̭͇̰̟̫̣̏̚͜ẽ̷̡̩͖̦͖̍ͅF̸̻͎͓͖̰̱̂̋̈́͝ö̶͔̻͇͍̤̈́̎͊͋̐̋͝R̵̢̨̙̉́̈́̕̚e̵̩̦̰̒̓̽"̵̡̝͚̭̒̒̎̏̓̿̕̚͠   Azazel says in her
                                                                                      Demon voice so I know                        
                                                                                                            she’s serious.
“But I don’t even know how to control our powers by myself how am I going to control it without you” I say with my head hung down “I don’t fucking know I don’t have all the answers find out for yourself” she says ruining the moment you just had to ruining the moment didn’t you” I laugh a little “this place will disappear when I do you know. This place was made for you and me to talk so as soon as I’m gone so will this place”. I was speechless, I couldn’t find the word to tell her anything. “ I can’t wait to finally leave this place to finally this this little girl I have been stuck with for 17 years” Azazel says with a laugh as I still couldn’t say anything “But you know” Azazel says catching my attention “I will miss you” Azazel says with a big smile closing her eyes in the process “yeah me too” I say hugging Azazel goodbye Then everything turns white.

I open my eyes to see I’m surrounded by a force field made out of flames, But only if I get to close, the flames be able to hurt me, I was safe as long as I stayed inside. This was Micah’s doing he was the only person I know who can make flames like this then all of a sudden I heard a howl a howl from a alpha wolf “Marcus” I say picking myself off the ground I put my hand near the fire keeping myself from being burned, I hope this works “φλόγες βγαίνουν” as soon as I finish My sentence the flames go out immediately “wow it worked” I say to myself really happy that I finally got something right “LACEY!?” Someone screams as a black wolf charges at me “Marcus?” I ask but he doesn’t stop running at me I then realized his eyes were yellow but it was too late for me to run away. I closed my eyes shut waiting for the impact but it never came I open my eyes to see me flying, that’s right Azazel could fly. With me as high as the old abandoned Doll making factory sealing I could actually see what’s happening. Tears fall from my eyes as I see something horrible Penny dead with a hole in her stomach “PENNY!?” I scream flying towards her “Lacey” A voice called out to me I turn around to see everyone Micah, Dani, Abriella, Zack, and Kayla all cornered. “I’m sorry penny” I say to myself flying to everyone in need “GET AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS, Ο διάβολος Σκυθ” I scream making my scythe  appear in my hand, I swing my scythe cutting off the woman named Veronique hand. The warehouse was filled with screams of pain from Veronique but I was to focused on the blood on my scythe. My head is pounding, my blood is pumping, am I getting high off of this?