The birth of the demon god: chapter 1

It begins in a town called Daten city, after a evil madman named Corset is defeated by two fallen angels named Panty and Stocking and peace has returned to the city, but when evil is kill, they will always come back with a new plan, but when the evil is too strong, they will need a new hero stronger than them.

Brief: *pant* *huff* OH MAN, I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!! I TOLD MY DAD TO TELL THE BUTLER TO PUT MY CLOTHES IN THE WASHER!!!!!!!!

Brief was running to school and trys to head to the door, but got caught by some jocks.

Brief: hey!!!, put me down!! i'm late for class!!!!

Jock#1: who cares!?!?!?

Jock#2: Yeah!!! we want to have fun first!!

Jock#3: let's hang him up to the tree like last time!!!

But then a pink car came and bump to all the jocks.

Brief: *sigh* t-thanks p-panty and s-stocking

Panty: huh? who the fuck are you?

Stocking: it's geekboy remember?

Brief(thinking): really? she keeps doing that, even after that whole thing with corset, wait a sec... oh crap that's right school!!!

Just when brief stands back up, a carpit came out of nowhere and hit him in the gut.

Brief: ow!!!!!!!

Panty: fuck, it's them

Stocking: you got be kidding me after the whole thing last time, their still here?

Scanty: sister, i believe that those moron angels are here again.

kneesocks: i see, they foil our plan days ago and yet they show their faces to this school once again.

Panty: how about i help by killing your face, you red skin whores!!!!!

Stocking: how about you can calm the fuck down already.

Brief: uh guys, can you please calm down, we don't want a fight in front of the school— huh???

Brief looks at the limo and saw a shadow figure and his mind starts to wonder.

Brief(thinking): who is that? that can't be... no it's not possible, i better text garter to know that someone we know is back.

Panty: hey geekboy, what are you doing?

Brief: uh, n-nothing, i better get to class now, bye!!

Brief runs away from them and heads inside the school, and gots a text.

Brief: huh?, garter text me, cool, now i can talk to him.

After a while, in lunch time brief is alone in the table, talking to himself quietly.

Brief: i don't believe it, corset is back and the demon sisters know about it, i bet he has a new plan to rule over the city, this might be crazy but i need to spy on scanty and kneesocks, so i can find out what's their plan.

Stocking: hey geekboy

Brief: AAAHH! oh s-stocking, you scare me!

Stocking: what are you doing here by yourself?

Brief: well... you see, you know corset is dead, right?

Stocking: well duh, of course he is!

Brief: well, when you and panty were arguing with the demon sisters, i saw someone in there limo, i think it was corset.

Stocking: no fucking way!! he's dead remember??

Brief: i do!, but i think he survive his death, please don't tell panty or else she'll get mad.