[29] Her Butler, Tearful

Children ran up and down the corridors, covered in bows and pretty pale colors from head to toe as they smiled wide at the curry samples at their disposal. Curry buns in hand, they ran happily without a spill in sight.

On the other hand, the mess that the homage bleu made when the children tried to eat it was more than enough to display which dish was the superior one.

West seemed shocked.

"The DelMare's curry requires no utensils, and is easily accessible and edible for anyone, regardless of class or age." Her Majesty explained, smiling fondly. "Even children are taken into account with this dish.

Everyone is joyed, from the rich, the poor, the adults and children... everyone is equal. This type of path is essential for Great Britain as it heads into a new century. I highly approve and am proud of the DelMare Industry for accounting for future; the children."

She raised her hand and turned to face the crowd, smile wide as she announced the final verdict meanwhile Ciel and I watched apprehensively.

"Which is why I have chosen the DelMare Industry as the victor!"

An uproar of cheers erupted from the servants as well as the audience, and Ciel finally smiled in approval, tipping his hat with a quick turn to begin weaving himself out of the crowd.

Immediately, on stage West crumbled to the floor, banging the ground desperately with his fist as he repeatedly mumbled dreaded 'hows' into the air. I couldn't help the small laugh that bubbled out from me and spun on my heel to go and follow Ciel, tapping Salvador's shoulder to let him know that we were leaving.

"You should be rather proud." Ciel told me as we reached a small square of flowers, leaning against it in wait. "What your butler did there was quite impressive."

Smiling, I shrugged and opened my mouth to respond when Prince Soma's loud shout that echoed through the palace's glass walls stopped me.

"MINA?!"

I froze.

There was a woman standing feet before the Prince and I blinked. So this lady, with long, flowing dark hair, bronzed skin and large grey eyes was the woman Soma had been searching so desperately for. Dressed in a red bindi, golden jewelry, a simple dark-pink sari with a light-pink shawl, she seemed to depict Indian beauty at its finest.

She certainly was beautiful, but her eyes did not glow with the same beauty as she did.

"I've finally found you!"

There was a crunch besides me and I turned to see Ran-Mao munching on a curry bun, watching the scene unfold with a blank stare.

Again, Soma cried out her name in pure joy and enveloped her in a large embrace, burying her into his arms as he recalled the details of his journey searching for her. She however, stayed silent and rather unmoved by the reunion, puzzling me a great deal.

"There is no need for you to worry anymore, it's time for us to go back home!" Soma exclaimed, eyes brimmed with tears.

I furrowed my brows at her lack of response.

"Prince..."

Agni's knees hit the ground, and at that moment I knew that she did not have any intentions of going back to India.

"Are you some kind of bloody fool?"

The color from Prince Soma's face was drained and I gasped at her blatant rudeness, almost speaking up for him in his defense when Ciel stopped me, shaking his head. I then turned back and saw that Mina had taken a few steps back from Soma and was now shouting at him, arms extended in anger.