1. TEENAGE

"Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday happy birthday...happy birthday to you..."

I woke up hearing melody song ... I felt glad seeing my dad, mom and sister singing birthday song for me.

After getting pampered like a princess I left for my school where my crazy friends are waiting for me.

Lav : "Hey khushi... Wow you are gorgeous babe..."

khushi : "Thanks babe...", I said and winked at her.

I had gala time with my friends.

At night after my birthday party went well I requested my friends to stay over for night for which luckily they agreed.

Night in my room ...

Lav : "so finally our baby khushi turned 18 khushi...hurray it's party time", lavs cheered.

Pavs : "so khushi aren't you excited ?"

khushi : "You cant even imagine how excited I am right now..."

Anji : "But guys don't you remember what our friends said about 18? It's very dangerous na", she asked innocently.

khushi : "Arey no anju...it's not like that it's just we grow up physically and mentally... so stop worrying", I said and she smiled.

All went well in my life till I entered into the most dangerous year of the age that's 18 !!!

Now it's my 18th birthday celebrations...

khushi : "I'm glad I entered into 18 ",I said clapping my hands.

Lav: "Yes yes we can see...you have changed well from gorgeous to hot and sexy",she said and winked.

khushi: "oh please shut up lavs...stop teasing me",I said while throwing a pillow at her.

Suddenly my mom knocked my room door. I was gifted with a hug as soon as I opened the door

Mom : "khushi...dad got transfered to LONDON !!! They said we have to transfer there within a week. so start packing your stuff dear and enjoy well with your friends as you seriously gonna miss them when we go to LONDON",saying this she left the room with a bright smile plastered on her face. It's obviously because her dream of going to london is going to be fulfilled.

I along with my friends was in dilemma for some time as we were shocked hearing such news which would seperate us.

But destiny can't be changed right? We have to move along with what's written in our fate.

I enjoyed well with my besties by chit chatting,teasing,recording funny videos.