16. A Night To Remember

Khushi POV

"Are you ready?" Arnav asked.

I stared into his choclate brown orbs which are questioning me.

"Am I ready for this?" I mumbled to myself.

"What the?" Arnav groaned and stood up throwing glares towards me.

I sat up in confusion.

"Arnav" I started saying something but he interrupted.

"Why are you such a nerd?" He questioned in irritated tone.

"Excuse me!" I exclaimed in confusion.

"Why is it so hard for you to" he stopped abruptly and left the room leaving me completely alone.

Suddenly my eyes started welling up unknowingly. I didn't realise I was crying till my cheeks felt all wetty.

I sat there with no energy left to process what happened.

Whatever happened till few minutes ago felt so good that all those events started feeling like it's too good to be true.

I started wondering what went wrong. It's then my brain registered what actually went wrong.

Just when he thought he could continue I messed things by my stupid mumbling.

But wait a second. Why did he behave like that as if I refused him straight away? I was just questioning myself before I submit myself to him. What's wrong with that?

"May be he's just into you for that thing and as he acknowledged that he couldn't get that from you he left in frustration" my mind started mocking me.

"And what do you mean by that thing?" I questioned myself.

"Obviously s€x you idiot!" My brain mocked once again.

"No way!!!" I gasped in shock.

"That means till now whatever he made me feel was that all an act so that he could get me to sleep with him?"I questioned myself this time while holding my slowly breaking heart.

That's when the door ope ed revealing the calmer version of Arnav with guilt strikken face.

He saw my vulnerable state and rushed towards me and gently held my face with his warm hands.

"What the? Why are you crying?" He asked in panic tone.

"Stop your acting Arnav!" I yelled and pushed his hands away from my face.

"I finally realised your true intentions!" I said while glaring at him.

"What intentions?" He asked.

"You acted all along so that you could get into my pants! When you realised I wouldn't let you do that you got angry and left me here all alone in this fucking motel!!!" I yelled.

"What the fu*k?" He yelled and stormed towards me.

He held my shoulders tightly and stared into my eyes fiercely.

"If that was my only intention then I would not act like this at all! I would have tricked you in a way that you yourself would have submitted to me way long before! Why waste the precious time by teaching you something that your hardly existent brain would try to register?" He asked while gritting his teeth.

"I don't know" I sighed in defeat.

"I know why you're behaving this way! It's my fault! I shouldn't have left you like that! But what can I do? I got carried away and was about to do something which you and I would've regretted!" He said in calm tone.

He hugged me while I started weeping.

"Calm down my love!" He mumbled in my ears huskily while rocking my back.

He then cupped my cheeks and started kissing my tears striken cheeks.

He started licking the traces of the tears and kissed my closed eyes.

Dhak dhak...dhak...dhak...

"I..." I was about to say something but he stopped me by planting a kiss on my lips.

"You're a pure soul khushi! You're meant to be cherished not disgraced!" He said and made me sleep on bed.

He hugged me from backside.

He took my hand and started placing wet kisses.

He made me turn towards him. So now I'm facing him.

I started feeling shy. So I hugged him and placed my head on his chest while closing my eyes.

I started listening his heartbeat which felt like a rythm for me that has power to calm my soul.

"This heart belongs to me!" I said in a stance unknowingly.

"And these hands belong to me!" He said while literally sucking my hands.

That moment felt magical to me and I wanted time to stop there.

The warmthness that's oozing from him, the secured feeling that's coming from him which generally girls get from their parents made me feel safe and secure with him in his arms.

Like that we slept while cuddling.

After some time I felt like to turn around in sleep. So I started turning my body but my hand was caught by something.

I slowly opened my eyes. The sight infront of me took my breath away.

Arnav is sleeping in all his glory with peaceful face while holding my hand possesively. When I tried to take away my hand from his grip he caught my hand more tightly while frowning in his sleep. When I stopped struggling he once again slept peacefully.

My heart is picking up its race.

I planted a kiss on his forehead and slept.

That moment I realised this night in my life is definitely 'A NIGHT TO REMEMBER'.

(811)

Too short update! Pardon me guys! Now a days I'm not feeling like myself and top of that house chores are taking up my time tiring me to an extent that sleep is taking over my senses leaving me no spare time... 

Few days back I celebrated my birthday!!! My celebrations were like me getting up and getting wished by my parents, friends, my mom fed me up with some sweet then me thinking of what to cook, then eating what I cooked and then sleeping... waking up and again doing house chores... cooking and sleeping! That's it! End of celebrations with no cake! No party! No outing! No nothing!!! This corona seriously is taking toll on everything!!!

The only thing that made me happy is being there with my parents on birthday! 

I'll try to update ASAP!

Thank you for your love and support guys...

Take care guyssss :)

Lots of love :3