9. A war within me!

Kushi POV

"Is he really serious about yesterday?", I started thinking and boarded the bus.

Christie looked nervous so I decided to push that stupid fellow thoughts aside for some time.

"Care to tell what happened?",I asked Christie for which she nodded in agreement.

"Yesterday a boy asked me out!", She said and blushed.

"What's your answer?",I asked curiously.

"Obviously a yes!",she exclaimed and laughed.

"So when is he going to take you out?",I asked.

"We didn't decide that yet",she said.

Like this we had Convo about HER for sometime.

We reached school and that's the perfect thing happened to me so far! As that would be a great distraction from Playboy!

Our English lecturer decided to give us an assignment which will be done in pairs!

All the time while lecturer calling out names of pairs I kept praying that one specific person at any cost shouldn't be my partner!

"Hey devimaya...please just don't let that one thing which I scare happen! I'll definitely offer you lots of jalebis once I get to home!",I silently prayed while hopefully waiting for my name to be called.

"Kushi...your partner is...", Lecturer called out my name while my heart is beating at it's peaks.

"Josh!",I sighed hearing a name which didn't start with A and end with V.

I literally did happy dance in my imaginations which didn't last more than few seconds. 

Wondering why I stopped my happy dance? Isn't it obvious there could be only one spoiler behind my recent peaceful happy life?

Yes that one person whose name starts with A and ends with V.

Now are you guys wondering what he did?

He talked with lecturer regarding something which made lecturer change my partner.

"Well kushi there's a change in your partner...that would be ARNAV not JOSH!" Nothing reached my ears except the name ARNAV. The look on that devil face when the lecturer announced scared me.

I looked towards sky as if I'm accusing devimaya with my eyes.

"Now stop accusing goddess unnecessarily and start preparing for evening",he winked at me and sat beside me.