10. Recollecting Past Memories

Kushi POV

Turning into women!!!

Isn't it interesting how we all grow up with time ? From playing carefreely to playing cautiosly! From dressing in just inners to dressing complete formally! From having innocent talks to having dirty talks!

I still remember the days I used to talk with boys freely and have silly fights with them at childhood. I also remember the days I found the lusty desires of men and started distancing myself from boys!

Recollecting past memories isn't as simple as how they show in daily soaps!As it's something that flashes both good and bad memories!

When Arnav asked me to share my first weird experience, I caught off guard as it was something that changed my life! That's in a good way or bad way, I couldn't judge but at that time what I felt, I just followed those desires.

You know that I'm innocent right? But there's something in my past that could change your opinion on me!

ThirTeen!

Those were the days, I got scared as I entered into Teenage! As that's the age where the rate of attraction between girls and boys would be at peaks! I understood that fact and decided myself to not get trapped in that web of attraction! So, I distanced myself from boys completely.

FourTeen!

Those were the days, many friends used to approach me with their so called love problems!? Seriously? Love at FourTeen? I used to yell at them saying that's not love but attraction!!!

FifTeen!

Those were the days, I fully concentrated on my studies without giving any shit to others silly drama!

SixTeen!

Those were the days, I started getting periods! The starting stage of turning into women. At starting days, I used to get frustrated as that was all new to me and it used to be too humiliating if I got periods during the class leaving a blood stain on my dress!!! It was also the starting point for my mood swings! Oh God! That was the worst part though!

SevenTeen!

Those were the days, wait here's the interesting yet twisting point of my life occurs! I'm an introvert and I'm really happy about that! In this selfish world, other than entertaining selfish fools around us it's better to mind our own business! Sorry, I don't mean to offend any one but that's just my opinion though I believe that's the truth! I adopted a habit of reading stories which kept me busy when ever I got leisure boring time. I used to read genres like Romance, Humor, Thriller, Horror etc. If ever I came across something that indicates Only 18+, I used to skip that content. But I always used to wonder what was written in that specific area which is prohibited for people under 18!

As you all know Curiosity Kills The Cat!

One day I dared to enter that specific prohibited area! Any guesses on how I would react? (LOL) you should have seen my face ! That was covered with all confusion expressions in this world!If you think I accepted my defeat and left that adult content then you are definitely wrong! I googled everything that's out of my knowledge! Seriously guys would you believe I would have successfully get PHD with the amount of effort I put in getting to understand everything that's in adult content? If you guys wonder didn't I study anything at my biology class! Did I mention that I suck at biology and that's really a wonder how I passed that subject?I started reading all adult stories and day by day my knowledge regarding that stuff got increased. It's when I started reading such content, my hormones started kicking in! One day when I was preparing for my exams suddenly my hormones got out of control and I didn't know what to do! Then out of blue my hand reached my mobile and I opened an erotic story...I started reading that and unknowingly my hand crept into my pants! And by the time I read half story I was fingering myself! Within few minutes I reached my peak and got my first orgasm! At first I got confused what that white sticky substance is and got scared if that's something bad for my health ... But as I'm too genius, I googled that to fully understand what that was and collapsed on the floor!

"Hey devimaya!!!"

The interesting and hilarious part is after orgasming I got more concentration and studies more for exams within less time!

Since then I started mastrubating when ever I felt that desire as I felt it's completely normal ... And the relaxation I get after that ... It's purely heaven!!!

Don't you guys think I have almost completely wasted my teen age enjoyment?

Like Having boyfriend, having love affair, silly fights, fear of getting caught by parents...did I forget the main desire? FIRST KISS!!! Did I also forget other main desire? LOSING V-CARD!!!(LOL)

Going to pub with friends, having drinks, getting hangover...

Having my own scooty, going to long drive, getting hospitalized after accident, being grounded for weeks after such incident...

Hey devimaya I missed a lot...And now I only have 2 years left to say bye bye to teenage!

I hope by that time all my desires come true...please send someone to fulfill all my teens desires!!!

Present!!!

The burning heart fluttering sensation I felt when that handsome guy kissed me ... I just couldn't express that feeling ...

Is he the one I prayed for?

The one who can fulfill all my hidden desires?

So... how's update guys???😛

BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!🎄🎂🎅🤭

Please let me know your thoughts 🙏

VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ😁

(954 WORDS)