4.EAGERNESS

*PARDON ME FOR MISTAKES*

After going to home I took quick shower...and had dinner with my parents...

NIGHT

I quickly locked my room and sat on my bed.

I took my pink soft teddy and hugged it tightely...

No matter what I couldn't erase the erotic scenes I have seen in that movie from my brain...

All along the way , starting from my friends place , reaching home , having cold shower , having dinner with parents , my mind was replaying those scenes and I started getting strange feelings ...

My lips are trembling ... they are like screaming for some guy to take them ...

My breasts are itching to get squeezed ...

I feel many other feelings that I can't even describe properly!!!

Unable to resist this urge anymore I decided to do the most unexpected thing...

I unlocked my mobile and started searching for movie clips of Fifty Shades of Grey...

I switched off lights and plugged in earphones...

I played a clip which is indeed an erotic one...

Unknowingly my hand started moving towars my thighs...

* Imagine erotic clips in that movie *

My hand is now inside my panties...

"Huh am I really doing this?",I thought and sighed.

"It's wrong kushi...No matter what ... this is not good ... You need to have self control ...",my brain screamed.

"But I feel this is right...If you feel this is wrong then why don't you stop sending those f*****g hormones and let me be an innocent girl?",my heart yelled.

"Why did you see that movie? It's your fault as you have put that shit inside me...if not I wouldn't have send those hormones to you!!!",my brain exclaimed.

"Then why did you allow her to see that movie? You could have straightly ignored them and go to your house like a good girl!!!",exclaimed my heart.

"Enough guys...",I yelled making my brain and heart shut their arguments.

"I think its not time to be judgemental...we need to bow for these desires...if not who knows if they get doubled and there comes a stage where we will be forced to let out these desires all of sudden and then we will be regretting for not being capable of self controlling...If we keep supressing them, then like volacano eruption they will burst out one day...so I think it would be better if we start accepting those desires and be in control...",said my soul.

"Hey you are saying we need to bow for desires and we'll be in control!!! How's that possible?",my heart asked.

"By pleasuring ourselves!!!",exclaimed my brain in joy.

Listening to moans from the clip, I felt something is pooling between my thighs.

My hand on its own accord left to place where I felt wetness.

I touched my clit and started making circles there..."Ah...",a moan left from my lips.

I started licking my lips and my other hand went towards my breasts.

I started knealding them...I started imagining myself in that heroine place...

The pleasures I'm feeling right now are priceless...

After continuous knealding of breasts and circling my clit...I felt something hit me...and I wonder if it's called orgasm...

"Hurray congrats on your first orgasm!!!",cheered my mind.

I gasped feeling the pleasure...I felt like I'm on cloud 9!!!

I fell on bed and hugged my teddy ... slowly I drifted to deep relaxing sleep ...

How is update guys??? :P

Hope it isn't that boring!!! ;)

Please let me know your views...and if you have any doubts regarding story please feel free to ask... :)

Don't forget to vote and comment as they are the only source of my interest to update!!! :D