The Discussion: Part Two: Getting Theological

Where I discuss religion with a demon... because what else would you do with one? Don't answer that! Don't you dare answer that! *points accusingly*

Also demons drop bombs and not in a good way. Wait... dropping bombs is never a good thing...

My bad.

~~~~~

"Fine, she is under your protection." The demon with the strange name I couldn't remember sounded agitated as he said it and I rubbed my sweaty palms on my pants. I was not feeling the greatest at the moment and he was not helping matters.

"Look, Mazkava-"

"Mazvahr." He said it shortly and I flinched as his gaze snapped to me once more.

"Mazvar-"

"Maz-vah-r." He snapped out each syllable and I swallowed as fear and panic twisted my insides so much that I wanted to throw up. I was all over the fucking place. I honestly felt like I should go to the doctor and get some meds. I was feeling pretty much fucking manic at this point.

"That is what I said." I sputtered as he shifted on his spot, his eyes narrowed and the pissed of energy he pointed at me made my breath hitch. Sibilance let out a heavy growl of warning and my heart thumped hard in my chest. "I'm sorry! Okay? I am flipping the fuck out right now and I am sorry I can't get your ridiculous fucking name right!" I wanted to tear my hair out with my panicked frustration. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing or how to even begin this conversation. My life was utterly fucked up and I didn't know how it had gotten so messed up.

There was a tense moment before he looked away, removing that painful intensity from me. "Call me Maz if you prefer." I felt all the tension leave my body at that and relief filled me to the point that tears burned my eyes.

"Thank you. Okay, Maz. Now I don't know what happened last night and I am pretty sure you were just talking to my cat and I don't understand what the fuck is going on. You said you were a demon and I don't believe in that shit but you turned all red and had claws and horns and you grew and I don't know the protocol that one follows after they fuck one of Satan's minions and I am freaking out right now because I didn't picture my life going this way." I inhaled deeply to catch my breath admist the rambling. "I honestly think I'm going crazy or that gross guy drugged me and I'm tripping balls while he is doing unspeakable things to my unconscious body, which is gross because he is gross but I am half tempted to find that more appealing than-" He held up a hand halting my unfiltered and slightly panic filled rambling.

"That male in the club did not drug you and if he did, it would be a far worse situation than this one." The way he said it had the hair on the back of my neck standing up.

"What does that mean?" I was honestly afraid to ask as I pulled my legs up, wincing hard at the ache my downtown had due to his godzilla dick.

His eyes were dark, so very dark as they seemed to flare with fire. "He had no good things planned for you." At that I gave an inelegant snort that surprised even myself.

"And you did?" I stared at him incredulously and an expectant silence fell and he worked his jaw for a few moments. He had told me I was supposed to die because of his dick. He really had no room to talk.

"I am a seventh level Incubus of Hell. It is my job to sexually punish those who have been marked. I was doing my job, he would have done it for pleasure. Which is worse, Ethel?" he asked the words in low tones that seemed to darken the very atmosphere. I really didn't want to concede the point to him so I looked away, trying very hard not to shudder under his gaze. "However, what happened last night was not my job." He let out a hiss of air that had me making a face. Did he have to sound like a fucking snake too?