The Killer Goodbye

In which I finally discover who is responsible for my brush with death dick. I mean I almost want to thank them because I got an awesome marriage from it but it's the thought of it that sits ill with me. Dude tried to kill me. That isn't something one forgets.

~~~~

I was blissfully smiling by the time we were done. Maz gently clothed me, smoothing his hands over my skin with each piece of clothing that he put on me. I wanted to do that to him but he had seemed intent on making sure I was taken care of.

"I liked that." My cheeks went red as he stroked my cheek with a small grin.

"I know you did." He said it gently as he helped me sit up before he opened the door behind him and stepped out into the dark. My cheeks went even more red when I realized that we had kind of fogged up the car's windows with our activities. Not that I was embarrassed about having sex in what was essentially a public space. I was finding myself becoming very blase about where and when we had sex. I had my lines but he was turning me into a slight nymphomaniac.

He helped me out of the car, kissing my hand as he pulled me close, holding me tight to his chest. "Are you ready?" It rumbled out of his chest and I nodded, despite the fact I wanted to shake my head. I wanted to hold him close and never let him go because the asshole had some how made me love him. He handed me the knife, placing the handle into my palm, closing my fingers around it.

He let me go and grasped my hand as he lead me towards the house we had been watching. My heart thumped in my chest hard. I was a little bit scared. This guy had literally tried to kill me. Sure he had sent Maz to do it and I was a virgin which made me married to him in some weird way, the fact remained that he had done it at all.

We drew closer to the building and Maz pulled me behind him as we went up the stairs to the front door. He knocked loudly which was surprising. He was a demon, he could enter a wherever he wanted. My hand tightened on the knife and I felt my face pale. We were going to kill someone. Literally kill someone. I felt suddenly ill and Maz gently squeezed my hand as if to reassure me.

The door opened and before I could even look around Maz to see who the piece of crap was, Maz let my hand go and shoved into the house with a low and guttural growl. I followed him with a small eep and I closed the front door. The guy was shouting but I couldn't quite understand what he was saying as Maz shoved him into another room.

"Hey!" I hurried to follow Maz as I felt colour drain from my face. I stopped in the doorway when I spotted my sister's youth minister. I blinked rapidly as Maz loomed over him, gripping his collar tightly. "What the hell?" I blinked harder as I stared at the man. "Do we have the right house?" I looked at Maz and I felt utterly confused by the situation we were in.

"We do." His voice was heated and almost scary sounding as he lifted the man up. "Tell her." He shoved him down and I jolted, sliding closer to Maz with a strange feeling deep within my stomach.

"Who are you?" He spat the words out, looking up at Maz. "I am going to call the police!" He made a move for the phone and Maz waved his hand, chains locked around the minister's legs and arms and yanked him to the floor.

"My name is Mazvahr, I am a seventh level Incubus of Hell." Maz sounded rather ominous in his wording and I was finally very much aware that he was a demon of Hell. He had been so sweet and kind to me but now I was very, very, much aware of him as a creature of hell.

I watched as the minster's face paled to a chalky white as he looked between the two of us. I narrowed my eyes and swallowed. "Apparently, virgins and Incubus' get along very well." I crossed my arms over my chest, I wasn't happy. What the hell was a youth minister doing communing with demons?