The Stake-Out

In which Maz and I essentially stalk the person who attempted to kill me. Not that I really know who that is, Maz was being super quiet about it. I don't like the secrecy to be honest.

Although it was quite exciting pretending to be a super spy for a few hours.

~~~~

I leaned back into the luxurious leather seat with a sigh. I don't know how Maz could conjure up a fucking Maserati but not a basic knife. A knife that felt like it was burning a brand into the thigh it was resting on. I half wondered if he had gone to Home Depot specifically for rope.

I narrowed my eyes at the thought. "Hey, how can you make an expensive car that looks super out of place but can't make a knife?" I glanced over at him as I shifted the knife away from my thigh.

"I can make a knife." He had a slightly snotty tone to his voice, as if I had insulted him.

I narrowed my eyes further as I glowered at him. The dirty little liar. "Then why did we go to Home Depot?" I shifted to look at him properly and his expression fell slightly and when he glanced at me his cheeks had pinkened.

"Sibilance told me they had rope. I wanted rope so I decided to go." He muttered the words out and my mouth popped open.

"Knew it! You just wanted to get kinky with me!" I reached over and punched his shoulder. He didn't react to the hit, I knew he wouldn't but it felt good to do it. "Little pervert!" I hissed it at him, ignoring how my mouth wanted to twitch upwards at the little trick. He was so adorable, I couldn't even put it into words.

"You enjoy it." He said it rather gruffly as his face darkened even further. I wanted to continue poking at him but I was getting so bored. We had been staring at the same house for the past two hours. It had been pretty much silent for most of the time and we had been sitting in the darkness.

"How did you know what a Maserati is?" I trailed my fingers across the expensive interior. I had never been in such an expensive vehicle before and I felt really strange about it. I liked it but I was super conscious about getting it dirty or scuffing it.

"Read about it on that thing, the internet. I liked how it looked, so I decided to get one." He gave a small shrug as he shifted in the seat, running his hand over the top of the steering wheel.

"Get one or make one?" I raised an eyebrow and he gave another shrug.

"Does it truly matter?" He glanced at me and I mimicked his shrug before reaching over, wanting to hold his hand.

"Do you think this person is dangerous?" I looked towards the house as Maz enveloped my hand in his. His hand was warm and so familiar that I wanted to close my eyes and sink into the feeling of him touching me. I needed to relish these moments because, no matter what, I knew I wasn't going to find another husband. Maz was my husband and it didn't feel right to find another one once he was gone.

"Not in a physical sense. He used demons because he did not have the strength to do it himself. It was cowardice." He shook his head and lifted my hand, kissing the back of it softly.

My cheeks flushed with faint pleasure and I looked at him, taking in his form. "Well I'm thankful for the cowardice." I squeezed his hand with mine tightly. Demon or not, this form or the other one. I loved Maz. It was ridiculous. I knew it was but I couldn't help how I felt about him.

"Aye." He nodded and glanced over at me. I smirked at him before leaning towards him, pursing my lips. He chuckled but leaned over, giving me as the kiss I wanted. I closed my eyes, giving a hum of appreciation. "What did I say about that, Ethel?" He murmured the words against my lips and I fought back a smirk.

"Let you become a glutton?" I asked it hopefully and he chuckled against my lips before he let my hand go and grabbed my waist. He lifted me up, pulling me over the center console to straddle his lap as I giggled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as his hands slid around my back, pressing me close to his chest.

"We are trying to get something done, my mellilla." He muttered it out as if he were half-heartedly trying to chide me but I ignored it as I pulled my hands from his neck and started to undo the buttons on his shirt, spreading the material open as he shifted the seat back. I trailed my lips across the exposed skin and wiggled in excitement. "My mellilla-" Maz's voice was slightly choked off as I lightly scratched his skin, following the runes with my fingernails.

He buried his hand into my hair as he yanked my head back before capturing my lips with his own. I gave a heavy groan as I sank my own hands into his hair, holding him tight to me. That familiar haze of pleasure started to wash over me as his other hand trailed down my back to grab a healthy handful of my ass. We were both panting by the time we broke the kiss, our breath mingling between us.

I giggled, unable to help the rather girly reaction as I leaned back and my ass hit the horn. The sharp sound made me jump and both of us laugh before I leaned forward, kissing him again. Sex in a Maserati sounded like wonderful fun. I doubted any of the other girls had that on their lists so it seemed like a definite must.

I managed to get his shirt half off and he had managed to shuck my shirt up nearly to my armpits before he froze. I tried to continue but he stopped my hands, a low sound in his chest. I kissed the corner of his mouth and he turned his head. "Enough." It was sharply said and I frowned, feeling a little left out to dry before he shifted me as he kissed my cheek, pointing to the house. A dark figure walked up the steps, setting the front light off. I watched as they unlocked the door and entered, another light coming on.

"Oh." I was still breathing heavy and Maz chuckled. It was go time.

"I agree." He opened the door, helping me stand up and my knees wobbled slightly. He had made me unbearably aroused, it wasn't fair to leave me high and dry. He got out, standing tall in front of me before he cupped the back of my neck and kissed me hard. "But I have a more pressing manner to address currently." He spoke against my mouth, giving me a heart twisting in my chest as he moved me backwards, shutting the driver side door. I blinked up at him, a grin crossing my own face as he opened the back door, giving me a heated look as he gestured for me to enter. "My mellilla is needing me." He loomed over me and my heart thumped with a heavy dose of expectation in my chest as I slowly entered the back seat with him following me.

Maz certainly knew how to make his wife happy because I didn't think I could stop smiling as he drew closer to me, making the back seat look tiny. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss.

So it looked like I was going to get sex in a Maserati.

Points for prudish Ethel.