Chapter 1

**"-I will suck at this, english is not my native language so don't expect too much from me ;)-"**

*Boom*
*Kata kata kata*

Explosions echoed through the hallway as he run full speed away from the laboratory. He just did something unforgivable, but he felt that something hard came off his chest. Code 023 suddenly felt a sharp pain in his leg and fell down. he sound of his pursuers footsteps came to a halt. He felt them surrounding him. His forehead felt the burning metal of the barrel of a gun. Even though his eyes were closed, the smell of gunpowder was all too familiar to be mistaken for something else.

"Ahh... I remember, I remember the time..."

*15 years ago*

" You look so beautiful in this costume"- he heard his mother's beautiful voice.

"Yea, I can't take my eyes of you. We will be going to doctor check up today"- a warm manly voice said.

They went to the doctor to do the monthly check up. It was a simple procedure of checking blood, weight and height. After the check up they went to the amusement park. It was very fun. They looked  like a small and happy family. They didn't know yet what the life had in check for them.

After a few weeks people barged into the house. They asked to give up me, because I had a disease that if triggered would kill a lot of people. My parents obviously did not agree to that. They were trying to run away. As my father and mother ran with me, my dad got shot. Mom continued on running, we ran non stop. As she stopped behind the tree, I could feel a sigh of relief, but she did not look like she was relieved. As she wanted to run again. She got shot in the head. I was crying the entire time.

*Boom*

A shoot of a gun echoed through the fields.

-----------------------------------------------------------

He opened his eyes slowly
"What the hell?"- he said silently.
He was in a big red bed, the bed had a lot of gold ornaments embedded in it. The room looked like a luxury room from medieval ages. There was a desk from high quality wood, on this desk there was a lot of books, there was sun shining from huge window where the wood table was. He stood up, but then immediatly fell on the ground he was very weak for some reason. He then glanced at this huge golden mirror on the opposite side of the room what caught his attention wasn't the mirror, it was his face. He touched his face, he wanted to check if this was his true face. It was. This face was average looking, blue eyes were shining. He had no explanation for this. He was baffled, he couldn't believe it. Even if he was smart, this situation made him  think to the extent that he passed out. He woke up shortly after, he knew that he was passed out only for a few minutes. He sat there silently, but then suddendly he heard loud footsteps coming to his room. Doors opened quietly.