Chapter 10

Amon woke up early in the morning. He dressed up quickly knowing that starting today he's a student of this school and that he can study all he wants.

After he dressed up, he went to library quickly. There were no students around at this hour. "Other students should wake up after a few hours"- Amon thought.

After entering the library he saw a young man sitting and reading by himself. He was so immersed in the book that he was reading that he did not spot Amon at all. 

Roland told Amon what he should read first so he went to search for the books that he needed. After half an hour Amon found few books that suited the description that Roland provided. Amon started reading it. After only a few minutes he could not understand a thing in it. he racked his brain for answers, but he could not find any.

"Having trouble with the book?"- he heard voice from behind.

"Yes, I don't understand anything in this book."- Amon said while sighing. He turned around and saw that the voice belonged to a young man that he saw earlier.

"If you don't understand anything, I think I could help. I'm new student as well, but I was coached before entering the school. By the way, my name is Jayce, but you can call me Jay"- he said and smiled at Amon.

"My name is Amon, I could use some of your help"- he said and started reading the book again.

Jay explained Amon a lot of things. Amon could see that Jay was honest and genuine guy. After talking and reading non stop they noticed that it was time for lunch.

"How many students do study here? I've noticed only a few students"- Amon said.

"Well, there are actually a lot of students in this school. If you didn't know, there are a few forbidden areas in this school that only advanced students can enter. I think there are 5 areas in total. Each area is significantly harder to enter."- Jay said

They picked up some food and started eating. People started gathering. They were coming from forbidden areas. Some people were young, some were in their late twenties. People formed groups and started eating. After eating they went to the library again.

After entering the library they could see a lot of people in there. When people noticed Amon, they started gathering around him and asking a whole lot of questions. Amon was overwhelmed. 

"STOP!"- he heard a loud female voice from the opposite side of the library. She started walking towards them quickly. She grabbed Amon's hand. People started backing off.

"Come with me."- she said and started to walk away form the group of people.

They went around few corners and entered a nice looking  classroom. It was student council room.

"Hey you, tell me your name"- she said.

"Amon"- he said.

"Oh yes, Amon. I'm Tara, student council president. I have an offer to you."- she said while smiling at Amon.

" I'm all ears"- he said while looking at Tara curiously.