Chapter 2

"No way! It can't be happening! You were supposed to die last night! This is a miracle! Master!!!"- maid shouted and left  the room quickly. Code 023 was confused. After a few minutes he heard footsteps rapidly closing in on his room. A handsome looking, green eyed middle aged man stepped into the room. His eyes were teary, he couldn't keep his mouth shut, he was in awe.
"A-Amon? Is that really you? My son!Is that really you?"- he shouted, ran to him and hugged him so hard that he could  feel his bones would break if more force was put on.
"What?"- Code 023 said, you could see confusion in his eyes.
"It's me, your father! I thought you were going to die, this disease is incurable, your mother died of it. Im so happy you're alive!"- he said while having the biggest smile on his face.
"Father?"- Code 023 said while trying not to cry. He remembered what had happened to his real dad. This man sitting in front of him was not his real dad, but he could feel that he really loved him.
"Are you feeling ok? Can you stand?"- father told him while having a serious expression on his face.
"No, I tried, but I can't"- Code 023 said.
"Ok, just a second"- said his father while putting his hands on his legs.
"Curatio!"- he said quietly. Blue light started coming from his hands onto Code 023 legs and later on his whole body he felt very warm, it was a pleasant feeling.
"It's done, you can stand now. Let's go get some food, it's dinner time afterall"- his father said while having a smile on his face.
Code 023 stood up, he felt really refreshed after his father did that strange thing. He tried to explain to himself what has just happened rationally, but he couldn't. He, his father  and a few maids went to the dinner hall together. Code 023 felt like he was in a huge castle, there were a lot of empty armor with swords on some stands here and there. There was a lot of cool paintings around. They finally reached the dinner hall. It was beautiful room with a huge table in the middle, there were a lot of people sitting around the table. He and his father sat down on the opposite side of the table. All of the people stood up and greeted them.
They all ate quietly.
-----------------------------------------------------------
**AUTHOR'S NOTE**
** From this point on I will be calling Code 023- Amon, and Father- Baron**
-----------------------------------------------------------

*1 month after*

Young man probably 15 years old was sitting in the garden. He was average looking blue eyed male. His name was Amon. He was enjoying beautiful flowers in the garden. Near him was a beautiful red haired girl. She was an elf and her name was Isabela. He lived in this castle for about a month. He got to know some people. But most importantly, he got to know that this world is full of magic and that magic awakening ritual will be held in another town in a few months. It's an important ritual, prior to the ritual you don't even know if you're gifted or not. A lot of people failed it. He read a lot of books so he knew about it. If by any chance he fails this exam, he will be banished from the castle. All of the nobleman who fail this ritual are banished, but only a minority of nobleman fail this exam so he was not scared at all.
-Well it is how it is. I need to get stronger. I don't want this to happen ever again- He thought to himself while having a serious look on his face.

*15 days ago*

Baron invited him to the town, to buy all sort of stuff. He followed Baron, but he lost sight of him and got lost. He was walking down the alley searching for him. Suddendly, something caught his attention. A group of 5 boys were beating up a girl. This girl was beautiful, she had red hair that could blind anyone,and long elf like ears, she was eye catching. Amon not thinking about anything rushed to those boys, he hit one boy in the face so hard, that he felt his hand bones shattering. He  dropped on the ground, the pain was severe. He looked up, boy that he just punched was  fine. His cheek was grazed just a bit.
"What the hell!? Do you want to die?!"- one of the boys shouted. He started running and hit him so hard he felt blood coming from his throat.
"Why would you want to save a low class slave? Moron!"- other boy said. As he was preparing to punch him, blue light came out of nowhere and hit the head of one boy. Soon after series of blue lights hit the boys. They all fell unconscious. Baron was responsible for this. He gestured him to come, but Amon didn't. He wanted to treat her wounds. As they went home, a beautiful looking slave was sleeping on Amon's lap.