Chapter 5

Both Amon and Isabela jumped up. This female was skilled. They didn't even hear her footsteps. Isabela had a very good hearing. She could have easily heard normal human beings coming. Amon stepped up and slowly opened the door. In the doorway stood beautiful woman with curly blonde hair. You could say that she looked just like a highschooler, but you could feel mature aura surrounding her. He immediately knew that she was no simple person.
" Hello, my name is Agnus and I will be your teacher. Director didn't want to give me to you, but he can't teach you the basics of magic so you can count on me."- she winked."- By the way, this girl sitting in your room is my pupil too. Come with me, all of my students have already gathered. We will have a lunch together and you will have a chance make some new friends."- she smiled.
Amon and Isabela followed the teacher into light room. They were the only ones there. As Amon started thinking about were all of her students are, ground started shaking a bit. Amon could feel vibrations under his legs. Isabela got scared and hugged Amon. She wasn't very talkative in front of people. As Amon opened his mouth wanting to say something Agnus told them that this was just a teleportation skill. Apparently she teleported them into the dimension that she created herself. As room stopped vibrating he could see door behind him dissapearing. It was the door through which they entered the room. Door on the opposite side of the room started forming. They entered a room after room. Agnus showed them classrooms, labaratories, power/ability testing rooms and a garden. After that they went into a dinning hall. It wasn't big but it wasn't small either. In there were about 40 people people. Most of them were boys, but there were some girls too. As they entered it, all people stopped chatting and bowed to their teacher. It was common way to show respect. They were seated randomly. Amon and Isabela had to sit on the different sides, but she objected and got a seat near Amon. There was no talking anymore. Maids started coming out with a lot of dishes. There was even a whole roasted pig. They all silently ate. It was quiet. As they finished eating Agnus told them to try to make friends with each other and then she left. No one wanted to go out of their friend circle. But then suddendly he spotted a man with luxuriuos outfit trying kiss a girl. You could see that she didn't want it so she pushed him away. He punched her in the face, hard. She fell on the ground. Everyone started looking at them.
" You are a mere slave that I bought you bitch!"- as he said that he lifted his leg, he prepared to kick her, but then suddendly he felt Isabela leaving him. Next second she was already there, she punched him so hard that he dropped on the ground, unconscious. She started treating her wound on the face. Everyone was looking at her confused, they weren't expecting her to be so fast. Well, that's to be expected. She went accross the room in but a mere second. As she finished treating her, the man who was uncoscious stood up. He didn't want to argue. He went to the exit, everyone let him pass. He went out of the room, after he left everyone started talking again. Suddendly he ran back, with a serious expressions on his face
"Look at this"- he put some kind of paper on the table. Amon went to read it. It read:
[ Hello :) As you guys are reading this letter Im probably out of here. I invited you to this dimension not only to eat and have a good time. You will have to pass a test. An hour after reading this letter you will be teleported in a forest in my dimension. You will have to survive there for a month. To pass, you only need to survive. Good luck!
Agnus :)]