Chapter 6

Amon had expected a huge uproar , but all of the people in the room were silent. All of them were talking about something in their respective groups. Amon knew, that it'll be hard for him to survive this month, but with Isabela's help he thought that he could manage it. As people started putting food leftovers in bags, Amon felt a familiar feeling. Ground started vibrating. They were being teleported once again.

Light engulfed the room. After a few seconds he could feel a cold breeze on his face. They were teleported into a huge circle in the middle of the forest. All he could see was dense woods. Although it was day time, he could not see the sun. There were dark clouds in the sky absorbing all light. As he was absorbing the surroundings he saw groups of people splitting away and going into opposite directions. After five minutes there were only four people left including Amon and Isabela. One was male and the other was female.Their names were  Mia and Michael. They were brother and sister. Amon could say that because they  both looked very familiar. Their faces had the same shape, they both had deep looking brown eyes and brown hair. They wanted to make a group. Amon and Isabela agreed. The more people, the better. As they were travelling  deeper into the forest Isabela spotted a cave. Amon immediately  decided to make it a base. They all went inside the cave. Michael brought some sticks from the forest and they made a bonfire. They ate a little bit of leftovers that Mia and Michael  had brought from the dinning hall. The next day they went deeper into the cave. They found a little forest. The area was lit up by some strange gemstones. There were a small pond, they could see rabbits jumping around. 

*30 days have passed*

Four people were sitting around the bonfire. They were cooking a rabbit. You could see a small shelter that could fit around six people behind them. They were all chatting happily. Their names were Amon, Isabel, Mia and Michael. They didn't encounter any of the students while being here they spent their time peacefully there. They were counting days by engraving stick like figures on the huge stone by the side of their camp. They knew that it was time to go back to the huge circle that teleported them here. As they  were nearing the circle they heard cries of people. Amon rushed to the place were the cries came from. What he saw frightened him.

There were around 20 people in the circle. Majority of them were seriously wounded. Amon and the other three  came to the circle. People, although wounded, were looking at those four  with confused looks. All of them simultaneously started asking them about how they managed to survive. As Amon was about to say something he spotted some wolfs and shadowy looking figures all around them. Isabela and other two spotted them too. They assumed their fighting positions quickly. As all of the wolfs and those shadowy looking figures started sprinting at them ground started vibrating.