Chapter 7.1

Isabela teleported back to the dinning hall. She was relieved that they could escape this hell unscathced. She heard people crying out of relief. She noticed that Mia and Michael were walking up to her.

"Amon, we made it!"-she said happily while turning around.-" Amon?!"- she started frantically looking around her in hopes of spotting Amon. He wasn't there, the look on her face changed from happy smile to said, yet angry expression. -Where did he go?- she thought to herself. She stood up and started running around the dinning hall. He wasn't there. She instantly knew that Amon was teleported somewhere else. She thought that director was responsible for it. Agnus stepped into the room:

"You made through the test, congratulations! Previous year only 9 people out of 45 survived. Come with me. Lets eat with the people that today came back from their respective dimensions too. We have a lot of healer mages here so don't worry, they'll heal you."- she winked and gestured people to follow her. Isabela wanted to ask about Amon, but she thought that she will have a chance to do it later. People who were injured got healed rather quickly. After that they went to the huge dinning hall. There were a lot of people, who had already started eating. She sat down together with Mia and Michael, they were worried about Amon too. Isabela told them what she were thinking, after that both of them calmed down. People ate silently. After eating they all silently went to their rooms.

Isabela was sitting in their room. She was waiting for Amon. Suddenly doors opened and Mia with Michael went in. They talked about things that happened and what might happen to them. Mia jumped up and suggested for them to look for Agnus and ask her about the situation concerning Amon. They went all around the school looking for Agnus but they found nothing. While running Michael suddenly bumped into someone. it was a teacher and she told them where they could find Agnus. After listening to the teacher they went to the opposite side of the school because there supposedly Agnus would be. They entered the room that they were told to enter. In this room they save Agnus talking with another teacher. After she saw them she told the other teacher to leave, he left quickly. She told the to sit down.

"I know what you're looking for. It's a shame but I can't tell you much about it myself. I know for sure that here was interference with my teleportation circle. Director will most definitely search for the source of this. Don't worry. You will get to see Amon soon."- she said with a calm looking face. Yet she had no idea that Amon was a Void mage.

*Meanwhile in the director's office*

"That piece of shit Roland!"- director was hitting his desk furiously-" I don't understand how he managed to interfere with Agnus's teleportation circle...I could have been placed in the council for this void boy. Shit!!"- he cursed.