eight

Chaeng's POV

I got really mad at this girl.. So I grabbed her collar.. I dragged her to the assembly area..

"You know you're really bothersome... You started shouting at me when I was kind but right now I'm not.. I can see that you're scared.." i said and smirked

"No I'm not!!! How dare you??!" She shouted

"So you're not scared  huh?!!" I asked

"No!!! Why would I be?!!" She shouted.. Again..

I punched her... She had pushed me to my limits...

"Chaeng!!" Momo unnie said and they ran towards me.

"Good job Chaeng atleast you are back to your old self.." Dahyun unnie said

"Yeah atleast you fought that stupid girl!!" Mina unnie shouted

"Yahh!!! You!! How dare you punch me??!!" The girl shouted and saw her that she was about to punched me.. As I avoided her punch her other hand went for my face.. That hit me hard.. I looked at the girl..

"Go Chaeng fight her!!" Someone shouted from the crowd

I walk closer to her.. Foe every step I do she steps back..

"Woahhh.. Easy there small Chaeng.." she said

I was really annoyed by the way she called me.. I punched her face really hard to the point that she spitted blood..

"Let's go.. Leave her.. That's enough Chaeng let's go.." Mina unnie said.. I walked towards them and before we leaved I looked back a the girl trying to stand up..

"We're not done yet you asshole!!!" I said before leaving..

"Let's go.." Dahyun unnie said

"Thank God that this day is not about studying it's about having fun." Momo unnie said

"But you guys had fun watching that alien suffer right?? Haha.." i said

"Yeah.. Hahah she was just a scaredy cat." Mina unnie said.. We laughed so hard remembering how frightened the girl was..

"Well she messed with the wrong person." Momo unnie said.. haha Yeah

"Hahaha... You're right.." i said then laughed

"Why didn't you let us have even just one punch to that girl??" Dahyun unnie said

"Well she didn't mess with you guys so you don't need to.." i said...

"But if next time she messes with me again that's not that she will get!!" I said...

"That's our Chaeng!!" Mina unnie said..

She was really happy that I'm back to my old self... They don't know why I changed to a beast into a little princess.. Hahaha... It's simply because when we first met I thought that She shouldn't see me punch anyone again.. I thought that she was fragile but no she was just like us and I'm happy about that.. The only thing that I'm curious about is how did she even know that I'm a bad girl at school.. The way she acts is like she really knew me well... I'm just amaze that she is like us... That's a good thing though because no one can hurt her.. Specially when she's with me.. I wanna protect Mina I don't want anyone to hurt her...

"Chaeng let's go play something!!" Mina unnie shouted.. I can see that she's excited because there's so many games that she saw...

"Yeah... Take it easy... You're like a child.. Hahah.. Just kidding let's go!!" I said

(12:30 pm)
We need to get to a place where the rides that the school rented are... A while ago I asked one of my professor where's the location and it's in.... Lotte World!!!!! I went to Mina, Dahyun and Momo unnie...

"Unnie unnie!!!" I said excitedly

"What makes you happy huh??!!" Momo unnie asked me..

"We are going to....." i said haha

"To where??? Come on Chaeng!!" Mina unnie said annoyed...

"To Lotte World!!" I shouted really?!!!" They all said

"Nah..I'm just kidding... Of course we are ahhaha.." i said laughing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!! Vote and comment..