15

Chaeyoung's POV

Until now I feel awkard around Mina unnie but I don't want to show it because I know she will get sad again.. And I don't want that to happen again.. I don't like seeing her sad.. It makes me feel bad knowing that I was the reason why she is sad.. I felt that's why I don't want that to happen again... I'm scared that she would run away again like last time.. I don't want her to be apart from me.. I want to see her everyday every time I wake up..

I checked the time it's 2:00 pm and the other members are about to come here.. Dahyun unnie was busy designing the house and Mina unnie and I are busy cooking.. While we were cooking I simply glance at Mina unnie she was sweaty.. So I went to the chair near us where I placed my towel a while ago and grabbed it.. I went near Mina unnie and wiped off her sweat.. She looked at me for a long time..

"Uhmm.. You were sweaty so I wiped it off.." i said

"Okay.. Thanks Chaeng.." she thanked me...

"No problem." I said and continued what I was doing..

I was cutting bacon when I finished the bacon I cutted the sausages.. I accidentally cutted my index finger..

"Ouch!" I shouted my finger was bleeding...

"Chaeng you should have been careful was that and wait for me here." She said worriedly.. I did what she said and seated on the chair. It was still bleeding I guess the wound I really deep..

"You should be careful specially when you are in the kitchen.." she said while walking towards me..

"Sorry unnie. I didn't mean to worry you." I said and bowed my head.

"No it's okay.. Let me see.." she said and held my hand..

"The wound is really deep I should clean it." mina unnie said and grabbed a cotton ball and betadine in the first aid kit... Where the heck did she got the first aid kit I never knew we had that here..

"This wound sting a little." She said and tapoed the cotton ball with betadine on my wound.. She was right it hurts a little but my wrist hurt more because she was holding it tightly.. I'm afraid that the wound on my wrist wound bleed again because it was deep and it's still healing until now.. And they still don't know about it..

"Unnie don't hold my wrist too hard." I said and pushed her hand away..

"Ohh.. sorry. There you go it's all done." She said..

"Thanks a lot unnie.." i thanked her

I'm glad she didn't asked anything about my wrist.. I was a bit scared when I told her to not hold my weist tightly and I thought she would raise my sleeves up.. Wow.. That scared me.. I continued to fry the bacon and sausages...

(Other members came)
They all greeted each other.. I stayed in the kitchen because I was still frying a few bacon and sausages.. They entered the kitchen and greeted me..

"Oh hi Chef Chaeyoung." Sana unnie greeted..

"You look like a professional chef in a restaurant." Nayeon unnie said.

"Not really I cutted my finger earlier." I said and showed it to them.

"Does it still hurt?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"Not really but it still stings a little." I said..

"Unnie you should take care of yourself." Tzuyu said

"Ahaha Okay Tzuyu unnie." I said jokingly.

"Don't let yourself get hurt." Jihyo unnie said.

"Okay unnie. I thought my finger was a sausage that's why I cutted it." I said jokingly..

"Wahahaha.." everyone laughed.

I like this kind of moments. I'll miss this moments.. I want them to always be happy bug I can't tell them that because they will say this again "our chaeyoung is full of emotions." I don't wanna hear that again..

This happy days.. This happy memories.. If I collect them all.. That's what I call.. Happiness.. I wish we all stay like this.. This moment when we all laugh like we don't have problems... Like you are really free from the cruel world.. The only thing that I wished that never happened is that I wish I never existed.. But my mom chose to let me live so I'll take care of this life.. I live for my mom, my dad and my younger brother.. So that when they grow old I could support them and give what they want...

"Chaeng!!" Momo unnie shouted

"You are spacing out again." Sana unnie said..

"I'm sorry I was just thinking of something." I said and prepared the food on the table.. The table was 10 seaters that's why we all fitted..

(After we finish our food)
I asked them if it was okay that I will be the one to wash the dishes..

"Unnie can I be the one to wash the dishes??" I asked them..

"Of course!!" Dahyun unnie said..

"There's no way you'll wash the dishes again." Jihyo unnie said.. Her statement made me upset..

"Okay... I'm sorry again for breaking the plates before.." i said and bowed my head then went to my room...

"Chaeng I didn-" i didn't hear what she said after that because I closed the door and that made a loud sound..

I went to my bed and seated... I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked my social media.... I checked my instagram and I got 1.2m followers wow... It was just a week since I got 800k followers and now it's over a million..

I closed my instagram and opened my tweeter account.. I saw that someone tagged me in a post but I didn't dare to click the notifications... I grabbed my headset and plugged it in my phone they played some music....

I heard a knock on my door but I didn't mind it... I continued to play music and I dozed off....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading guys hope you liked it... Vote and comment your suggestions....