14

Mina's POV
I don't want us to just be friends Chaeng😕 It hurts me whenever I think that you don't even like me... It makes me sad but I have to keep looking happy so that you guys don't worry about me... You may see me happy but deep inside I'm breaking...

Even if we are just friends Chaeng it's okay with me just don't leave me like others do... Because I don't want to be left anymore.. It took me one look to like you.... Please don't leave me Chaeng..... I'll take one step away.... And if I find myself coming back to you you're my one and only...

(We just arrived home)
"Chaeng you should rest now so tommorrow you can feel better." I said to her..

"Okay unnie thanks I'll just sleep in the living room." She said..

"Why are you sleeping in the living room?" I asked her..

"Because I want to?" She said to me...

"Okay make sure to cover yourself up.." i said to her..

"Okay unnie thanks.." she thanked me..

"I'll make bingsu🍧 you want some?" I asked her

"Yeah sure." She said

"Okay just wait in the living room." I said and headed to the kitchen to make bingsu...

If you guys don't know what BINGSU A.K.A PATBINGSU is it's a flavored shaved ice.. Chaeng likes this when she feels sick... So I'm making it now.. It's a good thing she doesn't feel awkard infront of me now.. I'm relieved that she is back to her old self... I hope she doesn't stress her self up... I made a strawberry flavor bingsu..

I'm done with the bingsu I carried mine and Chaeng's.. I headed to the living room seeing Chaeng watching tv..

"Here you go." I said and handed her one..

"Thank you Mina." She thanked me again

"You're always welcome Chaeng." I said to her..

"It's a good thing you know how to cook unnie. I want to learn too." She said..

"Okay I'll teach you some other day when you're feeling okay." I said to her.

"Really unnie?? Wahh.. Thank you.. I always wanted to know how to cook." She said happily..

"Ahaha.. Okay." I said

I'm glad that you're happy now Chaeng.. Don't over think that much okay?? I don't want you thinking too much.. Because thinking may cause stress..

"Well what do you want to do??" I asked her..

"Nothing much." She said..

"Do you really want to learn how to cook?" I asked Chaeng...

"Yeah." She answered.

"Well how about now?" I asked her

"Okay haha..." she answered.

"Let's start with teokbokki.." i said

(After we made the teokbokki)

"Wow it's really delicious unnie." She said complimenting the food that we made...

"I know right? Haha.. Of course we made it. You worked hard for it.. You're really good for a begginer.." i said to her..

"Thanks unnie.. You're really the best... Come on let's eat this." She said

"Okay.. Thanks for the food!!" We both said.. We ate the teokbokki that we made...

It's really tasty.. Chaeng will be a good cook someday.. She could cook for the whole Twice members.. And maybe even our staffs and managers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short update guys.. I was really busy.. Anyway don't forget to Vote and comment your suggestions...