twelve

[Mina's POV]
The next day... I woke up and saw that Chaeng was still sleeping... The other girls went home yesterday and I decided to stay because no one would stay with Chaeng if I left her.... Chaeng and I decided not to tell her parents because they might freak out and Chaeng said to me that if we tell them there's a possibility that they'll transfer Chaeng to another school... So we didn't tell them...

As I saw Chaeng open her eyes.. I asked her...

"Goodmorning Chaeng!! Are you hungry??" I asked her

"No I'm still full." She said..

"Haha.. You ate too many foods last night.." i said laughing.. "Are you a pig??" I jokingly asked...

"No!! I was just starving..." she said

Well I think it's the right time to ask her about yesterday...

"Uhmm... Chaeng?? I wanna ask you something." I said

"Oh okay.. What is it?" She asked me smiling

"Uhmm... About the things that I said.." i said to her..

"Oh about that Mina unnie........ Uhmm.. Please give me time to think about it??" She asked me..

"Yeah sure." I said smiling..

"Uhmm... Okay... Thanks unnie.." she said..

"Okay haha.." i laughed.

"Mina unnie can you do me a favor?" She asked me..

"Yeah sure what is it??" I asked her nervously..

"Uhmm.. I... Can we not talk about it? As much as possible I don't want to open that topic.." she said.. Oh

"Okay Chaeng. It's fine." I said smiling..

I wanted her answer so badly so that I won't wxpect much from her.. But she feels akward every time I talk about it.. So how can I know if she likes me or not??!! What the f*ck would I do??!! Arggh!! This is annoying.. But I'm willing to wait for her.. Because I love her badly.. But... What if she doesn't feel the same and she doesn't want to tell me that because she doesn't want to hurt me?? Chaeng what would I do with you... I should just get a vacation by myself.. So I called Dahyun and Momo to stay with Chaeng..

(Calling Dahyun..)
DAHYUN: Hey Mina why did you call??

Me: You come here and bring Momo with you stay with Chaeng don't leave her okay?? Make sure that she's not hungry.. Just call the doctors if something happens to her..

Dahyun: Wait why are you talking like you're leaving Mina??

Me: Look I don't have time for this I gotta go... Just go here okay??

Dahyun: Okay... But where are you go-

I ended the call.. I didn't want them to know where I was going.. Me neither I don't know where I was heading to.. But before I head somewhere I don't know I headed home first..

I grabbed my backpack and put some of my clothes in there.. I want to get away with this problem.. I want to forget Chaeng.. Because I know that this love is forbidden.. I won't work out but I wanted her answer so badly...

I walked out of the house Dahyun had already left.. So they don't know that I went here... I went for the bus stop.. Noticing some people are looking at me good thing I was wearing my cap and face mask..

"Excuse me??" A little girl approached me.

"Yes what is it?" I aksed her gently going dong so that I could face her..

"You kind of look like Twice Mina unnie.. Can I get a picture with you??" She asked me

"Actually little girl I'm Mina.. Sure Let's take a picture but don't tell anyone that you met me okay??" I whispered

"Really??! Wow! Thank you Mina unnie." She said holding up her phone.. And clicked it..

"Okay bye sweetie!!" I said waving my hand at her.

"Bye unnie!! Thanks again!!" She said

I went in the bus and sat on the back seat..

[Dahyun's POV]
I wonder where would Mina unnie go... I called our manager for her safety..

Calling manager oppa...

Manager: Hey Dahyun what is it??

Dahyun: I was wondering if you sent Mina unnie some body guards?

Manager: Why would we?

Dahyun: Becaus oppa she left the hospital and called me she told me that she was going somewhere but she didn't told me where..

Manager: What?!!! Oh no this is bad.. It's dangerous... I gotta call the police..

Dahyun: okay oppa.. Please do your best to find her we need her..

Manager: Okay Dahyun bye..

He ended the call.. I knew it Mina unnie.... Why did you do this?? Where are you going it's dangerous..

Calling Mina unnie.....

She answered it but she wasn't talking..

Dahyun: Mina unnie where are you?? please comeback I already told Manager oppa.. I'm sorry... Where are you going... We are worried about you I didn't tell the others.. Chaeng is looking for you... please comeback now....Okay just call me if you need something.. We love you.. I'll hang up okay?? Bye unnie!!

I hang up... I wish that Mina unnie would comeback... It's very dangerous since we're idols... She needs to come back quickly... Something bad may happen to her... If she has problem we're here for her.. She doesn't have to run away like this... Mina unnie what happened???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading guys...😘 Don't forget to vote and comment your suggestions...