ten

*Chaeyoung's POV
Today I'm planning to get ear piercings... Of course I know that it hurts but I really wanna do this.. It's tuesday but my class is in the afternoon.. it's in 2:30 pm.. I told Mina unnie about this..

"Mina unnie.... Uhmm.. First of all sorry for yesterday... I didn't mean to face you.... I'm really sorry for you know..... like the accident kiss.." i said

"Oh Chaeng forget about it.. It's an accident nobody wanted that to happen.." she said smiling... But I really liked it Mina..

Your soft lips... I want them again... Wait what the hell am I thinking?!!

"Uhmm.. Today I don't have morning class so I'm heading somewhere.." i said

"Really??!! Me also I don't have morning class.. Can I come with you it's kind of boring here.. Specially Dahyun and Momo left already.." she said asking for my permission..

"Uhmm.. Of course.." i said

"By the way where are you going anyway??" She asked me.

"Uhmm.. To a piercing shop at the mall.." i said knowing her she's gonna asked me why..

"Why would you Chaeng?!" She asked

"Of course I'll get ear piercings..." i said informing her.

"Okay.. What time will we go to that shop??" She asked me.

"Uhmm.. Probably now because it's currently 9:30 am and the shop was open 30 minutes ago.. It's a good thing that we both took a bath earlier.."

"Yeahh.. Let's go??" She asked

"Okay." I said

(Note:Guys at this part and the next part and the next next parts of this story they are idols..)

My phone was ringing..

Manager-nim calling...

"Yeobeoseyo?" I said at the phone

"Chaeyoung-ah your body guards are coming there since you asked me to let them come there.." our manager said.

"Ohh thank you.." i said

"Ok bye." He said then ended the call.

"Who was that?" Mina unnie asked

"Manager.. He said our bodyguards are coming over.. To accompany us to the shop you know.. You got some ssasaeng fans and me too. So it's kind of dangerous.." I said

"Yeah.." mina unnie said

"Just wear face mask shades and cap.." i said and went to my room..

I got my black cap, a black face mask and glasses.. I wore a leather jacket and a black pants then for my shoes I wore black boots.. I went infront of my full size mirror and checked myself out.. Wow this is perfect... But before I left my room I grabbed my backpack which has everything I need.. I went out of my room..

Mina ri was in the living room watching tv... She was wearing a yellow sweater and a brown pants and black shoes... She also has a black backpack with her....

"Mina let's go.." i said heading to my car...

"Are you the one who's gonna drive or them??" Mina unnie asked..

"Uhmm.. I wanna drive right now.. But I'll just let them drive for us.. Hey you two we'll use the van not my car.. People might see it.." i said to our two bodyguards..

"Okay Chaeyoung." They said.. Yeah they don't call me maam or miss or something formal... I just don't like it and besides they are older than me.. I mean us..

"Yeah.. People might she her plate number.. They might follow us.." Mina ri said...

"Yeah you're right come on let's go.." i said..

(Piercing shop)
Right now we are in the piercing shop that I told Mina unnie..

"I would like to get two piercings at my right ear.." i said...

"Uhmm.. Okay miss.. Well choose yoir earrings.." the guy said while showing me the different kinds of earrings..

...................................................................................

And it's done.... It hurts a little but it's fine... It's kind of fun because they use that gun like thing to pit the earrings... It looks like this..

As we went out of the shop

"Chaeyoung ah let's go find something to eat first I'm starving.." Mina said... Hahah she's so cute... She's a cute little penguin..

"Okay.. What do you want to eat?? Or drink??" I asked

"I want milktea and cake.." she said smiling

"Okay I know a shop near here... My treat.. Let's go.." i said.. I extended my hand for her to hold it because fans were really crazy just to be near us..

"Wow you're awesome.. I think I should be the one that will treat you.." she said..

"Why??" I asked her..

"Because you spent too much many on your ear piercings.." she said..

"Oh so you're worried about me?? No it's okay.." i said.

"Really you're really awesome.." mina unnie said

"Oh yeah?? Thanks.." i said..

(At the milktea&cake)
"I'll order two pearl milktea and one strawberry shortcake. That's all." I said

"That will be 12,000 won maam." The woman in the cashier lady said..

"Okay here." I said handling her 13,000 won..

"Keep the change.." i smiled at her and leaved..

(After we ate)

"Woahh.. Chaeng thanks for the food.." mina unnnie said..

"No problem.." i answered.. My phone rang... "I'll just answer this.." i said and answered the call..

"Hey Chaeng!!" Our class president Jackson said..

"Oh hey jackson oppa.. Why did you call?" I asked him..

"The afternoon classes are cancelled.. our professor told me to say it to everyone." He said

"Oh okay Jackson oppa gomawo.." i said and ended the call..

"Who is it??" Mina unnie asked

"Oh it's Jackson oppa he said that I don't have classes." I said..

"Oh okay.. I still have classes so let's go home." Mina unnie said

"Okay." I answered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading guys vote and comment your suggestions.. Love you😘