16

Jihyo's POV

I stayed out of Caheyoung's room waiting for her to go out but I got disappointed because she didn't went out of her room.. I guess she was really upset about what I said a while ago.. I waited for Chaeng until I dozed off..

Chaeyoung's POV
I woke up by the sound of my alarm... Aigoo this alarm... Today's monday so I stood up and checked the time 6:30 am.. I went out of my room but I stopped on my steps when I saw Jihyo unnie sleeping outside my room... I guess she waited for me to get out of my room last night.. I carried her inside my room and laid her on my bed.. I was relieved that I didn't wake her up because I didn't want to...

I went out of my room and entered Mina's room...

"Mina unnie wake up it's 6:30 am already and it's monday.." i said waking her up but I only her a groan..

"Your baby cub is awake now Mina unnie wake up..." i said with aegyo..

"Aigoo.. My Baby cub is really cute.." she said with a husky voice..

"I go wake Dahyun unnie up.." i said and went out of her room..

I walked to dahyun unnie's room.. I entered her room and saw her peacefully sleeping.. I went closer to her bed and woke her up..

"Dahyun unnie wake up.." i said and shaked her a bit..

"Yeah.. Thanks Chaeng." She thanked me..

"No problem.. Oh and by the way Jihyo unnie is at my room." I said...

"Okay just let her be." She said.....

"Okay thank you unnie." I said and left..

I went to my room and grabbed my towel and got in the bathroom.

(After I took a bath.)
I wore my bathrobe and went out of the bathroom.. I saw Jihyo unnie was still sleeping so it's okay to wear my clothes here anyway she's still asleep and we're both girls if ever she sees me like this..

I grabbed my uniform and wore it... I'm glad Jihyo unnie was not still awake.. But she still has school today.. So I woke her up.

"Chaeng?? How did I went here?" She asked me as soon as she woke up..

"I carried you here because the floor is cold.. So I let you sleep there.." i said while putting light make up...

"About yesterday I'm-" i cutted her off

"No it's okay don't mention it." I said and continued putting make up.

"I know it's not Chaeng I don't want you to leave this house without us getting okay." She said.. I stopped on what I was doing and faced her.

"When I say it's fine it's fine. I'm okay now okay? Now can I go now?" I asked.

"No Chaeng.. Let me talk first.. I'm sorry if I didn't think of what you'll feel about what I said.. I'm sorry that I mentioned the past.. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.. I'm really sorry Chaeng.. Let's make up with each other.. Please?" She said. I looked at her she had sincerity in her eyes..

"Okay.. Please think first of what others would feel before you say something." I said

"Okay. I'll think first before I act. I'm really sorry Chaeng I wasn't thinking.. I was just scared that you'll get hurt again.. I don't want that to happen again.. I feel that way towards my members. I feel like I'm your mom." She said.. I laughed.

"Well.. By the way you don't have uniform how will you go to school.. I don't have any schedule today so I'm safe." She said and smiled..

"Okay.. I said to Dahyun unnie earlier that you'll be staying here and she was fine with it.. So do whatever you want here. Feel at home." I said and smile at her..

"Okay thanks Chaeng.." she thanked me..

"Okay I'll get going.. I mean Mina, Dahyun and me are gonna be going to school so take care see you later.." i said...

"Okay Chaeng see you later." She said and waved goodbye.

We went into my car.. Mina unnie was sitting in the shotgun and Dahyun unnie at the back seat.. Dahyun unnie was busy playing with her phone while Mina unnie was looking outside.. So I continued driving but the silence is killing me so I played music on the car..

Mina unnie looked at me then looked outside again.. She's a bit weird today.. I saw her tapping her foot with the music.. She likes the music and Dahyun unnie was still playing with her phone...

"Guys don't you think it's a good idea to have group study in the house since exams will be next next week?" I asked them..

"Yeah it's a great idea  Chaeng!" Dahyun unnie smiled.

"How about you Mina-ri what do you think?" I asked her..

"Ahh yeah i'm fine with it." She said and looked outside again..

"Unnie.. Is there a problem?" I asked her..

"NO there's no promblem Chaeng." She said emphasizing the word "NO"

Wow Just wow.. I just made up with Jihyo unnie and now another fight has occur.. Chaeng why is your life like this.. Arggh.. Life is too hard on me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading guys.. Vote and comment your suggestions..