17

Mina's POV

"NO there is no problem Chaeng." I said emphasizing the word "NO".

I don't know why I'm jealous just them making up.. I was damn jealous and Chaeng doesn't know.. I don't wanna let her know.. So I just looked outside of Chaeng's car.. Until we arrived at the school..

Of course fangirls were all over the place.. It annoys me also.. They are just too noisy for me.. They keep shouting.. But I wouldn't give the blame to them if they think we are very perfect.. But no we always make mistakes just like them we also get hurt by the people around us.. In short we are just like them but we are bery famous because many adores us..

I remembered the time when Chaeng was kidnapped by Alexa Kim.. That was the worst nightmare I had.. I was so scared that Chaeng would leave me... But look at us now that nightmare is slowly tyrning into reality and it hurts me more.. Knowing Chaeng would just also leave me like others do... But I am still keeing my hopes up that Chaeng would stay beside me but there is a part of me which says that she will just leave me like others do.. I know Chaeng isn't like that that's why I trust her... I really trust her... Like we keep secrets from the other members.. We are really close but that closeness is slowly breaking apart because of the people around us..

There were times that I wished that Chaeng amd I were the only people that lives in earth... selfish isn't it.. but you couldn't blame me because that's how much I love her..

When I was about to get out of the car...

"Mina unnie could we talk?" Chaeng asked me...

"Sure.." i answered..

"Okay before you both talk I'll get going now because my first class is early.." Dahyun unnie said

"Okay thanks Dahyun unnie!!" Chaeng thanked her..

Dahyun got off the car and it was just me and Chaeng.. There was akward silence but Chaeng broke it...

"Mina unnie I know that there is a problem so please tell me what is it??" Chaeng said with her eyes focused on me..

"Chaeng it's just that I can't handle my feelings for you anymore.. I don't know what to do.. I'msorry for liking you.. I know we agreed to each other that we'll stay friends but I can't contain my feelings.. I get jealous just by seeing you with other girls.. I don't want anyone coming near you. I'm sorry for being like this.. I'm sorry for loving you.. I'm sorry for being selfish.." i said my thoughts to her..

"No unnie you don't need to be sorry about how you feel about me but there is one thing I would like you to know." Chaeng said seriously while looking straight to my eyes..

"What is it Chaeng??" I asked her out of curiousity..

"I wanna let you know that I feel the same way Mina-ri.. I love you too.. I really do.. I was just confirming it before I say it to you because I was scared to hurt you again." Chaeng said smiling..

"Really?? So today is our first day?" I asked her..

"Yeah." Chaeng answered smiling.

Chaeyoung's POV

"Yeah." I answered her while smiling..

Then suddenly my phone vibrated letting me know that someone texted me.. I read the text..

From: Unknown

Meet me at the park at 10 pm or else you won't see Myoui Mina again.. Don't bring anyone with you.

"Remember Chaeng it's our first day.." Mina unnie said happily..

"Okay.. We shoul go somewhere later after school." I said smiling at her but deep inside I was hurting that I know this will be our first and last day... I don't know who that person is but I know he/she is strong and has sources against me..

Sorry Twice members.. I'm sorry if I'll leave you like this... I decided to not tell Mina who texted me...

"Chaeng I gotta go to my room.. Bye.. See you later my baby cub." She bid her goodbye and left..

What do I do?? If I wouldn't go meet that person something bad might happen to my penguin... I went to my classroom.. I knew I was late but I didn't run...

I opened the door to my room... All eyes were on me because it was the first time I was late..

"Ms. Son you are late.." My professor scolded..

"I'm sorry." I said and bowed my head then seated to my seat...

"Hey why did you just came right now??" Dahyun unnie whispered..

"Nothing." I said and bowed my head to sleep..

(After my first class)
I was woken up by Dahyun unnie..

"Chaeng wake up first class is over.." Dahyun unnie said while shaking my body..

"Okay." I said and stood up..

"What is your next subject?" Dahyun unnie asked..

"Mathematics." I said with a low tone.

"Oh okay we have the same class let's go together." Dahyun unnie said..

"Okay." I answered coldly..

While we were walking...

"What's with you today?" Dahyun unnie asked..

"Nothing." I answered

"Did you and Mina unnie fight?" She asked again..

"Uhmm.. No." i answered again..

"Okay just remember that I'm always here you could tell me your problems." She said concerned..

"Let's just skip our second subject." I said..

"Okay.. Let's go to the food court so we can talk." She said.. pulling me to the food court..

(In the food court)
I we found a seat and seated there..

"Dahyun unnie first promise that you'll never tell Mina unnie about this.." i said..

"Okay. I promise. Now spill." Dahyun unnie said

"There was this person who texted me and said that I should meet him or her at the park at 10pm and if I wouldn't go there this person said that I might not see Mina unnie again.. I'll text you at night when I get there and if I don't text you after that track my phone down.. I'll keep my tracker on.. I also have another tracker in my earrings so track me using both.. I can't promise that I'll be back but please do your best to protect my penguin.. If I don't text you back later just call the police.." i said tears were forming..

"I'll make sure that you'll get back safe Chaeng.. We'll take care of Mina.." Dahyun unnie said...

"You can just call the others if you don't want to call the police." I said..

"Okay.." dahyun unnie said..

"Oh make sure everyone is at the house after school so that Mina unnie will have fun.." i said

"Okay noted." Dahyun unnie said

"But Chaeng.... Please do your best to come back.." Dahyun unnie said...

"I can't promise you but I'll do my best." I said..

"Okay now let's go to our third subject." Dahyun unnie said pulling me to our next subject..

I don't know but I'm really scared for my life.. I have never been this scared.. But I'm more scared for the future. What if I don't get back? I need to so I'll do my best to make it until my last breath...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you guys enjoyed it?? Vote and comment your suggestions..