19

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm now at the park and saw two figures in the dark... I saw V(bts) and Jimin(bts)... All this time it was them.. I know that we fought back then but that was 4 years ago..

"We didn't think that you would actually come." Jimin laughed.

"Ahahah.. Look at this crap.." Taehyung said and smirk..

They tied my hand and my back and put me in a black van... I wasn't scared at all knowing they were the one behind and thi sh*t... I hated them.. I'm getting disgusted by how close they are to me...

"@)/$?&:!&:!/$" i tried to shout but failed because there was a tape at my mouth..

"Would you just please shut up?!!" Taehyung said irritated...

"You know what?" Jimin said and.....

Something hit my head...

Nayeon's POV
Argghhh.... This is all because of Mina... Of she wasn't a member this wouldn't happen.. We were working up with the tracker.. We are currently riding Chaeng's car because she told us to use it..

"Argghh!!!!!!" I shouted..

"Stop the car I'm going back to the house." I said and they stopped it... I went out and closed the door I saw them drive off..

I walked to the house and woke Tzuyu, Mina and Momo up..

"Yahh!!!! Wake up all of you we need to go somewhere!!" I shouted..

"Where are we going?" Mina said with a husky voice... I composed myself before talking to her...

"You'll know when we get there. Let's go guys.." i shouted and went to my car...

They all went it and I drove off.... Chaeyoung's life is in danger because of this penguin... It's all this penguin's fault.... Arrgghh... I shouldn't blame anyone but I can't handle the fact that Chaeyoung is in danger because of Mina!!

"Unnie..." Mina called me..

"What?" I said coldly..

"Where are we going? It's so early.." Mina said..

"We are going to the person who just saved who from danger.." i said and drove faster...

Chaeyoung's POV
My body hurts but I don't care.. This is for Mina...

"Since we don't want to have your blood on our hands we got these people who can teach you a lesson.." Jimin and Taehyung said..

I didn't answer... I just looked at them fearless... I'm happy that I'm the one that I'm here and not my Penguin.. Dahyun-ah please take care of her......

They hit me with a metal pipe and a baseball bat...

"Well did that hurt?" Taehyung said..

"Is that the best you've got?? Well I can say that you are really weak." I said fearlessly

"Aisshhhh!!!! This stupid.!!!!" Jimin shouted and started hitting me....

Mina's POV
I'm now here where Chaeyoung is... I could hear someone shouting....

[Flashback]
"Well please don't freak out Mina but Chaeng just saved you from danger... The only way that we can stop them hitting on Chaeng is you go there.." Nayeon unnie said

"What?" I asked her shocked...

"I mean if you go there Jimin and Taehyung will stop hitting on Chaeng they might take you away but We promise that we can find you.." Nayeon unnie explained to me...

"Okay for Chaeng I will do this.." i said..

[End of Flashback]

I saw Taehyung and Jimin hitting Chaeng that's why K shouted..

"Stop!!!" I shouted..

"Well Chaeyoung looks like a hero is here to save you..." jimin laughed..

"Come here!!" Taehyung commanded me... I went near them and they pushed towards Chaeng....

Chaeng is covered with her own blood.... She got bruises all over her...

"What are you doing here?? You shouldn't be here.." Chaeng said weakly..

"I'm here to save you." I said and smiled as they pull me away from my baby cub...

"Well if you want her back find us." Taehyung shouted and they took me somewhere I know...

Before I went to where Chaeng was Nayeon unnie placed a little speaker in my earrings so that I can say where I am...

"At the park." I spoke to the speaker quitely..

Chaeyoung's POV

They already left... But before they left.....

"Kill her." Taehyung commanded to the guards infront of me....

They aimed the gun to me...

"Let's end this shit." The other guard said..

"Yeah let's end this." I said and closed my eyes....

I heard a gun shot.. I opened my eyes checking if I have a gunshot... But I failed instead of me bleeding I saw the two guards bleeding..

"Alright two birds one shot." Nayeon unnie shouted..

Wait Nayeon unnie?

"For the last time I regret pushing them to kill me." I said and laughed..

"Well you still have the huts to laugh huh?" Jihyo unnie said..

"Of course I'm happy but sad at the same time I don't know where to find Mina.." i said and bowed my head.

"Don't worry we know.." Jeongyeon unnie said...

"Park!!" They all said in sync...

"But before you go there take some pain killers." Tzuyu said and she handed some of them to me.

"Okay thanks.." i said and took some of them...

"Here's a gun just in case you need it." Momo unnie said..

"Wait where did you get that?" I asked her..

"That's a secret. No w go to the park.." Jihyo unnie said....

(At the park)
I finally arrived at the park.. I looked for them and saw Mina tied up in a chair..

"Drop the gun." Jimin shouted.. I turned to face him and grabbed his arm and flipped it resulting him to let go of his gun.....

"Ouch!!! Let go!!" Jimin hissed..

"No!! Why would I?!! After what you've done?" I said...

I shot his feet preventing him to get away.... I looked at Taehyung whom is freaking out right now...

"Now you!!!! You'll pay for what you've done!!" I shouted...

"No please Chaeyoung forgive me." He pleased...

I shot his legs causing him to shout in pain.... I don't forgive people..... I know it's a bitchy thing to do but who cares....

I ran towards Mina and untied her.....

"Are you okay?" Mina asked me...

"I should be the one who is asking you that... Are you okay??" I asked her as I hear police sirens....

"Yeah... Are you?" She asked me.

"Yes I-" I didn't finish what I was about to say as I felt a sting in my head...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you guys liked it?? Please vote and comment your suggestions.. Thank you for reading..