24

Chaeyoung's POV
I always fail... I always fail to make her happy... And now I'm hurting her... Even though I still don't know that much about her.. There is something in me that is hurting when ever I see her cry or sad... I feel sorry about her but I need to do this for our group..

I'm the representative of our group... I was walking and waving at my fans when suddenly I heard her.. Her Mina... the fact that my fans were screaming I managed to hear her voice...I wanted to look back... Look at her... But I'm scared that if I look back I may not have the guts to continue where I'm about to go..

"Chaeng!!!!!" She shouted but I guess the fans didn't notice as they continue to take a picture of me... I looked down... And continued to walk towards the gate...

"Chaeng!!!" She called out again.. This time I stopped but still I didn't look at her... It hurts hearing her voice crack like that... Sorry Mina.. I need to...

I started to walk again towards the plane... We are now at the gate... The stewardess checked our tickets.. And we're ready to go..

(After four and a half hours)
We finally arrived at Narita airport... As we went outside the airport fans were screaming their lungs out..

"Chaeyoung-ah!!! When you're!!! Happy!! I'm also!!! Happy!!!" The guy shouted.. I chuckled...

"Saranghae!!" A little girl shouted.. I went near her and..

"Nado.." i said and she handed me her phone..

"Can we take a picture unnie??" She asked me..

"Sure." I said and clicked the botton...

We bid our goodbyes and I walked again... I smiled at my fans.. I was acting like there is no problem.. They think that I don't have problem...

I was about to ride in our car but someone pulled my hand...

"Ouchhh!!" I shouted in pain...

"Yah! Yah! Yah!!" My manager shouted..

Then the hand lossen its grip... I looked at my hand and there was a mark... Ssaesang fans this days...

"Chaeng let's go in.." Manager then let me inside our car...

Gosh that hurts.. This will gonna be in the news again... Arghh!!

Mina's POV
The other members are currently watching tv while I'm using my phone.. But something caught my attention in the news.. I heard Chaeng's name.. As soon as I heard it I placed my phone down... It was a video of Chaeng being held tightly in her wrist.. Chaeng shouted in pain... This is making me angry!!!! I called my manager whom was in Japan..

(On the phone)
Manager unnie: Mina what is it??

Me: Yes there is.. Is Chaeng okay??

Manager unnie: Yes she's fine now but she got bruise in her wrist..

Me: You should have added more guards!!!! You know that Chaeng's life is in danger right??!! Fuck this!!!

Manager unnie: Yah!!! Watch your language Mina..

I can't take it anymore I ended the call.. And stormed to my room... I continued using my phone when a notification popped up... I wasn't expecting her to text me.... I really happy about this..

My baby cub: Hi.. How are you??

Me: I should be asking that how are YOU??

My baby cub: I'm fine.. I guess you miss me..

Me: Of course...

My baby cub: I'm sorry.. For..

Me: No it's okay.. Don't mention it..