Intro

Made In America Music Festival.2017

I took a deep breath as I sat in the trailer getting ready. I kept changing clothes because I didn't know what to wear. Eventually I got tired of trying clothes on and just said fuck it, I'm wearing this.

This isn't my first time playing Made In America but it is my first time playing alone.

"Kodie, you ready?" I heard my best friend Ryan yell from outside the trailer.

"Yeah!" I yelled standing and removing my scarf. I had my hair in individual twist but my edges still had to be laid.

I looked in the mirror making sure I looked good. I stepped out of the trailer and dapped up Ryan.

"Back up real quick." He said because he wanted a photo so I posed.

He took it real quick. "Aye, let me see."

He showed me and I approved.

"Kodie, Let's go!" We heard

We moved our asses before we got yelled at again. I checked my phone and I had a few minutes before I had to step on stage. I heard the DJ blasting music.

I was nodding along while getting mic'd up.

"You gonna be fire." Ryan said and I laughed.

"I know I am." I said confidently.

I felt my phone buzz and looked down and saw a text from my grandma. It was right on time. She sent me a prayer which I needed. She must was running late.

I text her back while I was given the mic. I prayed that everything would go as well as soundcheck did.

Soon I heard my intro playing coming from my DJ. I went on stage and did my thing. The crowd was great and some of them knew all the words to my songs which I thought was cool.

 The crowd was great and some of them knew all the words to my songs which I thought was cool

I ended my show doing something I was told not to do. I hopped off the stage to get as close to the people as possible as Milly Rock played.

I was told I couldn't do that but let's just say in a way I can get away with it.