3.2016

One year later and Kodie had a name in Atlanta at fourteen almost fifteen years old. She had a swag and a sound. She had found a new and upcoming sound that she knew she could dominate. With the help of Beyoncé and Jay she had studio time and that's where she met friends who she would eventually collaborate with.

She watched all her new friends get signed and take off while she watched in the background. Now she had a couple songs out there and her collab with Lil Yachty was starting to make some noise but she still wasn't signed and that bugged her.

She got out of the car that was sent for her and looked up at the Georgia Dome thinking her life was coming full circle. She was escorted backstage immediately. She remembered having to be so crafty just to get to the floor and now she was being escorted to the back.

She walked through the back saying "hey" to different people. Over the years Kodie became tight with Beyoncé's team. If it was work related Beyoncé had Kodie with her when the group home allowed.

"Kodie!" She heard someone yell.

She turned and smiled. Kodie jogged over to her.

"Hi, Ms. Tina." Kodie said hugging her.

"Hi baby, what's this in your mouth?" She asked and Kodie smiled.

"It's a grill." She said laughing.

"Mmhmm, you see Bey yet?" She asked.

"No, not yet." Kodie said. "I was going to find her."

"Okay, go ahead baby."

Kodie went to find Beyoncé. Over the years she had gotten close with Beyoncé and Jay's family. They made it a priority to be in her life and that included being together on holidays and birthdays. If they had to fly out to her or vice versa.

She finally found her door with Julius standing outside of it.

"What up Ju?" Kodie said and dapped him up.

"Hey Rockstar." He said smiling and opened the door.

She walked in a spotted Blue.

"Blue!" Kodie yelled smiling.

Blue looked over and ran to her.
"KoKo!"

Kodie picked her up. "You miss me?"

"Yeah." Blue said nodding. "Your teeth gold."

"Yeah, I know." She said smiling and putting her down.

"Kodie! Let me see your grill." Beyoncé from her chair.

Kodie went over to her and looked at her through the mirror before she smiled.

"That's your thing now?" Beyoncé asked.

"Yeah."

Beyoncé nodded. Kodie kept looking at her.

"What?" Beyoncé asked turning around.

"When you gonna sign me?"

"Sign you?"

"Yeah, I got some nice tracks." Kodie said.

"You do."

"And I wanna make another video. Like a real video. Not for just YouTube but one that can play on Revolt or BET Jams"

"To what song?" She asked.

"Sad, with me and Yachty."

Beyoncé nodded. "Okay, you'll get a video."