(1) ꪮꪀꫀ

Just in case you didn't know, this book was previously titled 'Oops!', consider this the new and Improved version 😌

Enjoy!!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"I'll drop dead before I let you top me." Jungkook pants as Taehyung grips his hips tightly, swollen tip just inches from plummeting into him.

"Shut up, Jeon. Everyone knows you're a bottom," Taehyung growls against the base of his neck and goosebumps arise on the surface of his skin.

"-and everyone knows you're gay," Jungkook whips around to face the older, eyes burning into his dark lustful gaze.

Taehyung slowly runs his hands up, gripping jungkooks tiny waist before roughly pinning him against the cool surface of the gym lockers, "I'm not gay," he seethes, the deep baritone of his voice sending shock waves all throughout Jungkooks system. He almost moans at the mere sound but stops himself promptly. He won't give Taehyung the satisfaction of winning one over him.

"Really?" Sarcasm practically drips from Jungkook's tone as he takes grip of Taehyung's length, eliciting a shaky gasp from the older. Taehyung bites his lip to keep from moaning as Jungkook begins to skillfully stroke his hard-on.

"You're little friend down here says otherwise," A sly grin tugs at Jungkook's lips and Taehyung takes hold of his wrists before pinning them above his head, "I'm only doing this to keep your mouth shut," Taehyung insists and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Oh, don't pretend you're not enjoying this," Jungkook breaks free from his grasp and brings his hands down to grip his ass, pulling him close until they're pressed up against one another, "You love it," He whispers, lips brushing against Taehyung's.

Taehyung breaths grow ragged and they stay in that agonizing position long enough to drive him insane, "I'd love it if you'd shut up," He growls before smashing their lips together.

Electricity surges through their every touch, hands hungrily roaming eachothers bodies as their tongues invade each others mouths. Jungkooks body remains pinned up against the lockers until finally, he flips them over and begins his assault on Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung falls prisoner to the youngers seduction as he throws his head back, allowing Jungkook to work wonders with that skillful tongue of his. He bites his lip to keep from moaning but even then there is no stopping the sounds of arousal that emit from the back of his throat.

"You wanna tell me this doesn't feel good?" Jungkook taunts, grazing his teeth near what he perceives to be the olders sweet spot.

Taehyung's body jolts and he grits his teeth, with a sharp inhale. Instead of answering, he flips them back over so he's on top, the youngers ass against his front. He takes grips of Jungkook hair and tugs forcefully.

"You're in denia-ahh" Jungkook starts to say only to be interrupted by the overwhelming sensation of Taehyung's hardened length entering him.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Taehyung simpers and jungkook can practically hear him smirking.

"I s-said you're- ahhh-" Jungkook gasps, "so big," he whimpers when Taehyung pulls out and mercilessly slams back into him.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," says Taehyung, a guy who claims to be straight, straighter than a ruler...that bends.

Now if you're wondering how an openly gay guy and strictly curly- I-I mean 'straight' guy ended up in this situation, I'm going to have to bring you back a few days...